Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | World Cup 2010 Wall Chart

World Cup 2010 Wall Chart

Posted on June 12, 2010

This is just a passive World Cup 2010 Football Tournament Schedule which has no automatic score calculation. It has a poster or A3 size which suitable to be printed and put on your wall. But, instead of just a poster or a schedule, you can put the match result in the match boxes and summarize the standings of each group by filling the score and the rank. That is the reason why I put three standing boxes for each group.

World Cup 2010 Wall Chart V1.2 World Cup 2010 Wall Chart

When all the group matches are finished and the qualified teams are revealed, you can put the winner and the runner up of each group on corresponding boxes in Knock Out worksheet.

You can customize the layout of this spreadsheet to suit your taste. Eventhough there is no automatic score calculation, I still leave the language translation (only for country name) and timezone conversion feature in this spreadsheet. So, you can adjust it into your own language and timezone. If you think that the country translation or timezone is incorrect, just correct it by going to the language and timezone worksheets. You have to unhide and unprotect them first before you can change it.

World Cup 2010 Wall Chart V1.2 KO World Cup 2010 Wall Chart

You can download the file below to start trying and customize the World Cup 2010 Wall Chart. Since this is just a passive schedule, you can directly correct any mistakes if you found one.

xls World Cup 2010 Wall Chart  World Cup 2010 Wall Chart (190.0 KiB, 8,740 hits)

Comments

12 Responses to “World Cup 2010 Wall Chart”

1. GEORGE on June 14th, 2010 4:40 am

hey there good stuff. i;m however unable to fill in the scores. when i key in i get funny characters or symbols. what do i do to key in numbers?

Kind Regards
    George

2. GEORGE on June 14th, 2010 4:43 am

help me be able to fill in the world cup table. i get funny characters whenever i key in numbers. what do i need to do? pl help

Kind Regards
    George

3. KingFood.de on June 19th, 2010 12:56 pm

Ich habe mir eure Tabelle runter geladen und musste feststellen, dass einige Fehler enthalten sind. Auf diese Erkenntnis bin ich gestern nach dem Deutschlandspiel gekommen. Laut eurer Tabelle rutscht Deutschland nach seiner Niederlage auf Platz 3. Laut Fifa.com ist Deutschland aber auf Platz 1. ???

4. Aufpasser on June 22nd, 2010 5:00 pm

Hallo,
    mir sind auch grobe Fehler aufgefallen. Die Tabell wird falsch berechnet. Sie besagt heute, dass Uruguay und Südafrika weiter sind. Dabei ist es Mexiko mit einem besseren Torverhältnis wie Südafrika

5. Johnny on June 22nd, 2010 5:23 pm

Amigos seria bueno corregir el problema de la, calisificacion esta lleyendo los goles en contra como positivos, el calendario esta excelente, pero tiene ese error. miren sudafrica tiene 3 positivos, y 5 negativos en goles, y mexico, tiene, 3 positivos y 2 negativos, osea clasifica mexico, pero la formula esta poniendo a sudafrica, xq no hace la diferencia entre goles, me pueden ayudar xf. oes que mi apreciasion esta mala,
    gracias

6. Alejandro on June 22nd, 2010 11:47 pm
  7. Dimitris on June 24th, 2010 8:15 am

Wrong calculations. For examble group a and d. It happens when two teams have the same points. it calculates wrong the goal diff.

8. P Griffiths on June 24th, 2010 12:19 pm

Your World cup spreadsheet is full of errors.
    I’ve written a better one myself (ie it works).

9. George on June 24th, 2010 4:46 pm

I used the WC2010 spreadsheet and found no errors. The result is exactly the same. Probably u used the old version.

10. Thank You on July 28th, 2010 5:49 pm

Do you know how to do tiebreakers for head-to-head? I’ve being using your templates and have created my own standings for something, but I want the first tiebreaker to be head-to-head match-ups. I can figure how to do it, but what I can’t figure out is for when the wins of 2 teams are equal, go to the schedule see if they played and rank the team who one better.

If you don’t understand I can email you my document if you can help me. P.S. If this were the case, I would need your email.

11. xclmedia on August 9th, 2010 7:44 pm

Wall Chart nice

12. jonny on August 18th, 2010 5:46 pm

yo are u going to do da serie a, la liga excel sheet?