Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Posted on September 2, 2012

UEFA has just released the Group matches schedules of UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 based on drawing results on 30 August 2012. From all 8 groups, group D seems to become a group of death where Real Madrid, Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund and Ajax will fight each other to become the top two team in this Group D.

UEFA Champions League 2012 2013 V1.53 829x1024 UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

And following the release of those schedule, I have created the new version of UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet where I made a few modification. In this new template, I provide an Individual Team Information where you can see a brief stats of particular team and its schedule in calendar  layout. Just select your team, and you will see :
- Its current standing in its group
- Its fixtures, from group until final, with conclusion after its stages (eliminated from Group Stages, lost because away goals etc), as you can see in the screenshot.
- Its history for the past five years (I haven’t finished it, perhaps you can complete it by typing in team history worksheet icon smile UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet )
- Its fixtures in calendar view, and there is a color marker description below its calendar.

UEFA Champions League 2012 2013 V1.53 team 1024x704 UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

And there is highlight matches option in Group Matches worksheet where you can highlight matches based on your particular group or team selection.

I still want to improve it by adding language features and completed team history stats, but I want to finish my other project first before tidy this template up. Since there is no major modification on this template, you can follow the same guidance I have provided in previous Champions League template.

You can go to download it below. The 97/2003 version will have no highlight feature but still have the Individual Team version with fewer color marker since the maximum conditional formatting that can be supported by those version is three.

If you would like to see the formula to form this template or if you just want to thank me icon smile UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet , you can send me 10 bucks from paypal button below and I will send you the unlocked template. I believe that you will respect my creation that you will use for your own purpose and won’t distribute this unlocked template to anybody without my permission or claim it as yours.

Get Unlocked Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet
 UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

xlsx UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures V1.54 (Excel 2007/2010) (180.7 KiB, 7,389 hits)

xls UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures V1.54 (Excel 97/2003) (488.0 KiB, 3,897 hits)

Comments

35 Responses to “UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet”

1. Manuel on September 3rd, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks very much. I have a question though, in the Knock-out phase sheet, the template should bring the group winners and runner-ups itself or not? because i find the sheet as write-protected and cannot be filled with the first phase winning teams.
    Excellent job!

2. Musadya on September 3rd, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Manuel,

Yes. In round of 16, all teams will be filled up automatically, once you put the pairing-matches in group stage worksheet. And in the quarter-finals, all teams will be filled up when you enter pairing-matches in drawing box below round of 16 boxes. You can read more detail guidance in my previous Champions League spreadsheet :) .

Regards

3. Luis on September 3rd, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi Musadya,

Looks good (again)! and can’t wait for this champions league to start :) But, I was wondering… would it be too much to ask to maybe (if you have time), make one but in a pool concept? Kinda like what you did on the EURO this year! Me and my friends had a great time playing each other, of who guess the winners and who got more points and at the end, one of us won the pool! Is that too hard to make?

Just wondering… and thank you in advance :)

4. Janette Cassar on September 4th, 2012 9:41 am

thanks a lot… great as always :)

5. mujtaba on September 5th, 2012 10:11 am

please can u provide me the excel sheet for English premier league also

6. raimea on September 6th, 2012 4:52 am

ottimo lavoro, come sempre
    10 lode… :-)
    ciao

7. Monsieur Alphonse on September 6th, 2012 11:33 am

Great tool, keep up the good work!

Is there any chance to create spreadsheet for World Cup qualifying which starts tomorrow (at least for European fixtures)?

8. Dan on September 8th, 2012 3:12 pm

Excellent spreadsheet as always. Could you kindly email me the password as I want to hid a few of the sheets? Thanks in advance

9. Romain on September 8th, 2012 6:38 pm

World Cup 2014 Qualifications started :D

10. Mauro on September 9th, 2012 4:50 am

Fantastic as all your spreadsheets!
    Since I follow the Europa League is it possible having the empty template in order I can fill in the teams of this competition?
    Thank you very very much.

11. Mannan on September 10th, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks a lot..!
    Wonderful work..

12. Stephen on September 12th, 2012 10:25 am

Would it be possible for you to create an English Premier league 2012/2013 one ?

13. simon on September 15th, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi, Stephen you may try downloading la liga 2010/2011 schedule which has 20 teams as well and with data from soccernet website complete form starting from the ‘Team Setup’ sheet. gud luck

14. Mohamad on September 17th, 2012 6:34 am

Thanks for all the football league templates . Please Create Premier League 2012/13 .
    I Need it .

15. Wss on September 17th, 2012 3:40 pm

Ditunggu yang english premier league 2012/2013.
    :-)

16. Brajan on September 17th, 2012 10:14 pm

Premer League, please…Pretty please with cherry on top…

17. Donatello on September 18th, 2012 3:35 pm

I have a question: i need a complete excel table for 256 teams.
    Can you realize?

18. Phil on September 19th, 2012 9:46 pm

Would you be able to send me the password to the team setup page, I need to change some things? Thanks.

19. Edgar on September 23rd, 2012 7:36 pm

me podrian mandar la contrase├▒a para modificar algunas cosas

gracias

20. MATY on September 25th, 2012 2:42 pm

hola ME PODRIAS PASAR EL PASS PARA MODIFICAR

WHAT IS THE PASSWORD

21. GDT on October 19th, 2012 10:36 am

Si potrebbe inserire il girone di qualificazione sudamericano ai mondiali 2014?
    grazie

22. Timme on October 23rd, 2012 8:52 pm

very good job : ).. can you please send me the password !? its only for me..

23. ukijo on October 26th, 2012 4:39 pm

thanks, but what about the english premier league ?

24. UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet | Excel Templates – Randomized Data on November 7th, 2012 5:25 am

[...] Posted on September 2, 2012Filed Under Soccer, Sports | 23 Comments [...]

25. Surendra on December 20th, 2012 12:04 pm

I have the excel spreadsheet of the Uefa Champions League 2012 – 2013 but cannot get to the knock-out stages as it requires a password. I cannot remember my password. Please advise.

26. Luis on December 20th, 2012 4:18 pm

I have an issue with the Excel file. I’m on the Knock Out Phase tab, and all the teams are showing EXCEPT Shackhtar Donetsk… is coming out with the number 8. So it shows Borussia Dortmund vs 8. Why is that?

Let me know & thank you in advance!

27. Martin on December 28th, 2012 9:44 pm

I have completed the group stages of the champions league spreadsheet,What do i enter to get the last 16 it says drawing match what do i enter, can you give me a example please or more guide lines for this thank you martin

28. franko on January 24th, 2013 3:34 am

Please send me the password. I need to adjust to “Copa Libertadores” of America. Please send me it.
    Thanks a lot! :)

29. alvarock on February 12th, 2013 5:11 pm

In the ‘Knock Out Phase’ my first away team (cell n8) is not populating at all.

Any idea what may be wrong?

I was trying to check the formula/macro but it is password protected so could not go too far.

Could you check and see if there is an error in the template? All other teams are populating correctly and I have entered all the data on cells B83:B100 on ‘Group Stages’.

Thanks in advance.

30. alvarock on February 12th, 2013 5:21 pm

Never mind. I went back to ‘Group Stages’ and entered the data in cells B83 to B100 by pairs and somehow that made it work.

Thanks!

31. Titano on March 18th, 2013 10:57 am

When I enter the start time of the matches of the second round, first leg in time is not justified at the center of the cell as in the return game.

32. ademaro on April 3rd, 2013 8:07 am

Semifinals drawings will be held on april 12th and are not automatic as in season 2011-2012

can you correct the mistake? thanks a lot

33. qqruzas on April 10th, 2013 8:42 am

Hi. Thanks for wonderful file. But i can’t understand how the teams names appear in knock out phase.

34. Luis on April 11th, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi there!

Right now, the way the Excel file is set-up… is putting Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid, and Barcelona vs Bayern Munich. But the semi final drawing is on 04/12/2013. What IF the drawing puts Barcelona vs Real Madrid for the semi final game? How can tell the Excel file to change the teams, in case that happens? It would of been nice IF we had the drop down option, just like we did on the Group Stages tab, that way… we can change it based on how the drawing puts the teams. Thank you in advance!

35. Mattam Matt on May 14th, 2013 11:46 am

I have been using the league templates for about 2 years and have developed the templates to my personal needs. These temps have been fantastic. I tried other templates on the internet, one of which charged money using restrictive terms and conditions, and nothing I have tried elsewhere comes close to exceltemplate.net’s templates. I would recommend exceltemplate.net to anyone. Brilliant. 10/10.