Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Posted on August 25, 2012

Sorry for late update on new fixtures template. It took more time than I have predicted to modify and finish the tool to create this fixtures.

These templates, which based on excel 2007/2010 are totally different from previous templates. I created the general tool first, Soccer League Creator, so I can easily map all 5 European League templates just by typing the parameters in the Setup worksheet.

Spanish La Liga 870x1024 Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

In this post, you can download Spanish La Liga fixtures and scoresheet for season 2012/2013. The new version is working well using Microsoft Excel 2007/2010. But, you can download the old version if you are still running Microsoft Excel 97/2003. Honestly, I suggest you to upgrade your Microsoft Excel because there are plenty of features you will get in Microsoft Excel 2007 and above. If you are running Excel 2007/2010, you can download and compare both version, so you will see the differences between those versions.

The new template has been improved to follow Spanish La Liga ranking policy, where the final position of any teams will be decided by following rules as follows:
1 – All Matches – Highest Point
2 – Team Concerned Matches – Highest Point
3 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Goal Difference
4 – All Matches – Better Goal Difference
5 – All Matches – Better Goals Scored
6 – All Matches – Better Away Goals Scored
7 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Goals Scored
8 – Manual Re-Rank

How to Use:
Because all teams and their home venues information are already filled, you can start to use this template by typing the score results in matches worksheets.

Filling the scores
- Go to Matches
- Select any week matches from tab with week numbers or from scroll bars next to week number.
- Fill the scores of corresponding teams.
You will see also date and time information, last 5 matches, current standings, previous team meeting which will give you information prior to the matches.

Reschedule the matches
- If some matches have to be rescheduled because of weather, riots, other tournament schedules etc, you can reschedule it by replacing the original dates with the new dates.
- Go to Week Matches in Matches worksheet which plan to be rescheduled
- Type “Yes” in rescheduled column
- Replace the date and time manually
- You can see those rescheduled matches by clicking the rescheduled tab on the right side of week number bar.

See Individual Team Information
- Go to Team Info worksheet
- Select Your Team
- There are non-league competition table, just in case you want to put your favorite team schedule in Champions League, European League etc. But, these dates will always be appeared in any teams information. In Soccer League Creator Pro, I dedicate one team with one worksheet which will make any non league custom dates will only be appeared on related team information. I reduced the function to reduce the size of the spreadsheet.

There are plenty of new features in this worksheet that you might try icon smile Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet . I will update the guidance later. Please inform me if you found any errors on using this spreadsheets. As informed above, this new template is working only with Excel 2007/2010. But, I provide the excel 97/2003 version which still use last year template.

zip Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet - Update 1(Excel 2007/2010) (2.6 MiB, 6,991 hits)

zip Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet (Excel 97/2003) (449.4 KiB, 3,502 hits)

Comments

28 Responses to “Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet”

1. diaa on August 26th, 2012 9:04 pm

sorry my friend it is a great work that you provide but it doesn’t work on the excel 2013

2. Musadya on August 26th, 2012 10:57 pm

Sorry diaa, I forgot to change the filename when I renamed the file. You can rename the filename in setup worksheet by adding “- Update 1″ before the xlsx extension, or you can re-download. Tks.

3. fracl on August 26th, 2012 11:21 pm

sorry but I can’t go to week 2,3,4 etc in update 1 file

4. Musadya on August 26th, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi fracl,

I am sorry I forgot to rename the filename in setup worksheet. You can rename it to be the same with the filename, or you can re-download it again.

5. firman on August 27th, 2012 2:49 am

I can’t find feature for Premiere League 2012-2013, Thks…

6. Tomaz on August 27th, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Musadya,

thanks for this great scoresheet. It’s great. :)

I have one request or question. I would like to have a position change arrows inside Pts (points) colum (or even next to the team names would be ok). I mean those green for up, yellow for stays the same and red for down arrows from conditional formating.

When you enter a score of the match in Matches sheet a table gets updated with points, goal difference, position change etc. I would like to have arrows that would show that position change of each team everytime you enter match scores and table gets updated. Is it possible to do it?

7. Musadya on August 27th, 2012 9:48 am

@firman: Sorry, FA doesn’t allow me to create English Premier League fixtures except I pay for the license :) .

@Tomaz: You’re welcome. About your requests, basically it is possible but it needs time to do it. I will try to do it in my spare time, but I cannot give you a promise :) .

8. Tomaz on August 27th, 2012 10:10 am

@Musadya: That would be great. Thanks if you find time.

9. Luis on August 27th, 2012 6:07 pm

Great job again! Quick question! Is it possible to change the time from 24H to 12H?

10. Rob on August 28th, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Musadya

Great programme (as always) the new version is fab.

I’ve purchased the full version as I wanted to use it for my kids football league but the league only has 9 teams. Is it possible to modify for odd numbers?

Also one team has a very long name. Can’t seem to change column width without password.

11. kava on August 28th, 2012 11:53 am

what about Barclays Premier League 2012 2013 Fixtures Excel ?

12. Musadya on August 28th, 2012 1:18 pm

@Luis: Thanks. Since this feature is not available now, you can try to change it manually :)

@Rob: I haven’t finished tidy the spreadsheet up for odd number of teams, but I’ve sent you email with my old spreadsheet that has supported odd number of teams.

@kava: Sorry kava, it need license from English FA to create that fixtures…

13. Luis on August 28th, 2012 3:55 pm

Musadya,

Yes! That be great! But how would my file get updated? From 24H to 12H on the time? I liked how you had it for the EURO Pool file… where you could changed it based on your location… mine is San Francisco, CA, USA

Let me know, if you need my personal email… maybe you could email it to me or something :)

14. kava on August 29th, 2012 4:39 am

o.k , ******* FA !!! Thanks again for your great job .

15. Guitarrero18 on September 10th, 2012 8:50 am

Hi Musadya,

Thank you so much for this fixture, it’s great.

I’ll use it in a virtual league and I’d like to ask if you could add information to each match, like goals, cards and mvp, to generate a list of top scorers, players suspended and tournament MVP.

If you apply these changes, I would be happy to provide a donation gladly.

Thank you very much.

16. moloch on September 12th, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi Musadya,

Very thanx for this great work. But I have difficulties while opening Spanish league scoresheet. (97-2003 version) A message appears such as “Unexpected end of archive”. Same problem at Dutch league..

17. Joao Santos on September 23rd, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi Musadya.
    Can you send me the password?
    I wont change some things.

18. AFM on September 26th, 2012 8:04 am

Great work ….

Is there one for the english premiership ?

19. cristi on September 26th, 2012 8:50 pm

Can you send me the password?
    I want to make Romania championship.
    thanks

20. ukijo on November 4th, 2012 4:08 pm

the password is payable.

21. Eduardo on November 12th, 2012 1:39 am

Hello, thanks for your great work on all the spreadsheets.

Only one thing when filling all La Liga matches through week 11 there are 4 teams tied with 15 points but it doesn’t rank them correctly. Could you take a look at this?.

Thanks in advance.

22. Michael on December 29th, 2012 5:05 am

Dear Mister of this website. I appreciate your work and I work with all of the soccer leagues you made, if you allow me i would like to ask if it is possible to pay you more money for the barclays premier league? top goal scorer and assist tables? Also I would like to know if the league tables for next season will be ready from the beginning of the next season or only later on? thank you for your amazing work, it is worth all the money. all the best, Michael

23. roberto on August 18th, 2013 9:52 pm

when will the new template of season 2013/2014 will be posted…

24. Luis on August 20th, 2013 5:04 pm

I’m on the same page as Roberto. When is the NEW excel file for NEW season going to be available :) ?

25. Luis on August 22nd, 2013 2:16 pm

Give us an update :) please :)
    I’m the same way as Arthur… I keep track of my teams too… I love you talent and what you do with your files, they are great!

When would the new ones be up?

26. roberto on August 23rd, 2013 2:11 pm

is there any possiblity to upload an unprotected sheet so we can do the update if the new sheet will be late…???
    Hope someone reply

27. roberto on October 26th, 2013 6:47 pm

we wish to have the new one before the season finished…

28. Ahmed Dief on January 8th, 2014 1:51 pm

i like it so much, long time i used ut template to customize one for my matches record with my friend
    i need you to create one for us, how much will it cost dear?