Sorry for late update on new fixtures template. It took more time than I have predicted to modify and finish the tool to create this fixtures.
These templates, which based on excel 2007/2010 are totally different from previous templates. I created the general tool first, Soccer League Creator, so I can easily map all 5 European League templates just by typing the parameters in the Setup worksheet.
In this post, you can download Spanish La Liga fixtures and scoresheet for season 2012/2013. The new version is working well using Microsoft Excel 2007/2010. But, you can download the old version if you are still running Microsoft Excel 97/2003. Honestly, I suggest you to upgrade your Microsoft Excel because there are plenty of features you will get in Microsoft Excel 2007 and above. If you are running Excel 2007/2010, you can download and compare both version, so you will see the differences between those versions.
The new template has been improved to follow Spanish La Liga ranking policy, where the final position of any teams will be decided by following rules as follows:
1 – All Matches – Highest Point
2 – Team Concerned Matches – Highest Point
3 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Goal Difference
4 – All Matches – Better Goal Difference
5 – All Matches – Better Goals Scored
6 – All Matches – Better Away Goals Scored
7 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Goals Scored
8 – Manual Re-Rank
How to Use:
Because all teams and their home venues information are already filled, you can start to use this template by typing the score results in matches worksheets.
Filling the scores
- Go to Matches
- Select any week matches from tab with week numbers or from scroll bars next to week number.
- Fill the scores of corresponding teams.
You will see also date and time information, last 5 matches, current standings, previous team meeting which will give you information prior to the matches.
Reschedule the matches
- If some matches have to be rescheduled because of weather, riots, other tournament schedules etc, you can reschedule it by replacing the original dates with the new dates.
- Go to Week Matches in Matches worksheet which plan to be rescheduled
- Type “Yes” in rescheduled column
- Replace the date and time manually
- You can see those rescheduled matches by clicking the rescheduled tab on the right side of week number bar.
See Individual Team Information
- Go to Team Info worksheet
- Select Your Team
- See all team information
- There are non-league competition table, just in case you want to put your favorite team schedule in Champions League, European League etc. But, these dates will always be appeared in any teams information. In Soccer League Creator Pro, I dedicate one team with one worksheet which will make any non league custom dates will only be appeared on related team information. I reduced the function to reduce the size of the spreadsheet.
There are plenty of new features in this worksheet that you might try . I will update the guidance later. Please inform me if you found any errors on using this spreadsheets. As informed above, this new template is working only with Excel 2007/2010. But, I provide the excel 97/2003 version which still use last year template.
Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet - Update 1(Excel 2007/2010) (2.6 MiB, 7,422 hits)
Spanish La Liga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet (Excel 97/2003) (449.4 KiB, 3,591 hits)