Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule

UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule

Posted on September 18, 2010
Filed Under Soccer | 32 Comments

I know that this UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 schedule is a little bit late, because all teams already played their first matches. Basically, you can modify my previous Champions League schedule by yourself. All you can do just change the name of the team in each groups, complete the stadium name and the country in the first worksheet, and change the group matches date and the teams in the second worksheet. That’s what I have done. I have a thought of adding some features, but I don’t think I have time to do that on time. Probably next year… Anyway I already make it easier for you by modifying it and make it available to be downloaded here.

UEFA Champions League 2010 2011 UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule
If you are new on downloading and using this template, you can read the guidance to use this spreadsheet in my previous Champions League 2009/2010 post.

zip UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule  UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule (101.9 KiB, 10,903 hits)

Comments

32 Responses to “UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule”

1. x9x on September 19th, 2010 2:51 pm

Great!!..thks a lot bro…!! :)

2. Mohammad on September 20th, 2010 2:30 pm

Great!!..thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
    do you have UEFA Europa League 2010-2011

3. Graziano on September 20th, 2010 10:01 pm

you are a genius.. tank you!

4. Sofyan on September 21st, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks a lot…

Everyday, i has open this website looking for Champions league 2010/2011 schedule, coz this website become to my reference make the soccer league schedule.

With your article “Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table”, I have make Soccer League Schedule more in the Europe, with little modification.

Please check in the copiluvhera.wordpress.com

By the way, I will share this file in to my blog : copiluvhera.wordpress.com, with no change anything.

I think you not mind..

One again, thanks a lot…

Sincerely,
    Sofyan

5. Prima on September 28th, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanx a lot bro.
    I have input the goals in match day 1, but I think there is few mistake, especially for the bottom 2 of the groups.
    I guess the mistake is in the goal difference formula. For example in group B (Match day 1), should be Schalke in position 3 because the Goal Difference is -1 better than Hapoel (GD: -2). I think its have same mistake for other groups.

Btw, this is very helpfull for the football-holic.
    Once again, thank you very much.

Rgds,
    Px

6. Vincent on September 28th, 2010 5:27 pm

I found some problem on this template, the third place and fourth place on each group was switched, how to fix it?

7. arek on September 28th, 2010 8:43 pm

Mistakes in 1st matchday on group (position):
    Group B Schalke Hapoel

Mistakes in 2nd matchday on group:
    Group E Roma Cluj
    Group H Braga Partinzan

8. ato on October 6th, 2010 1:54 pm

thanks some guy has UEFA Europa League 2010-2011 to share.

thanks again

ato

9. Anttonio on October 13th, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi..
    It’s a very good template!!!
    Could i ask if is it possible to get the password to modify the Dummy table??’
    thx in advance!!!

10. ato on October 21st, 2010 7:30 pm

H

11. ato on October 21st, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Anttonio,

It appears you located the Dummy table??’ if so please advise Cell(s) no. I am trying to fix formula for group I to group L. for Europa league

thanks

12. simon on October 26th, 2010 7:20 am

I want to believe that guys with champions league info may want to share the cell nos. location to enable modifying for Europa league 2010,

pls pass on details of “Dummy Table” to my e-mail

ato.simon@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    Simon

13. T. Ski on October 26th, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks for this! It’s great – also, is there anyway you could send me the 52 week option on the Gantt Chart you created? thanks again!

14. real madrid fan on November 19th, 2010 4:25 pm

ur stupid, real madrid can’t be a ruuner up…acmilan will

15. Richard on December 3rd, 2010 5:59 pm

Anyone created a version of this template for the 2010/2011 Europa League? If so, would you mind sharing it with me?

Richard.Danston@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance

16. Denni on December 4th, 2010 12:55 pm

great template! please, if someone has the template for Europa League 2010/2011, share it with me :)
    dankul04@rambler.ru

17. Denni on December 4th, 2010 1:36 pm

PLAESE, HELP ME!!!
    I need Europa League, guys, share it with me..

dankul04@rambler.ru

Thank you in advance!

18. Ryan Margerison on January 20th, 2011 6:34 pm

Great Thanks Mate

Have you got any Barclays Premier League
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2

Ryan

P.S. I almost forgot to say this is the English League Format

19. John Kwok on January 23rd, 2011 5:16 pm

This site is great! Thanks a lot for your great jobs and generosity. It’d would great if you could make one for the knock-out stage of UCL 2010-2011.

20. simon on January 27th, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi Ryan,

With regards to Barclays Premier League you want to visit site below

21. Harith on February 19th, 2011 8:35 am

Hi,
    Could anyone send me the updated “UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 Schedule”. I mean with the results of all matches till now.
    Pls, send it to “harithinfo@gmail.com”

22. simon on February 23rd, 2011 4:07 pm

There seem to be a problem with the formula for the UCL the “Knock Out Phase” which I filled Match 3 with ” Arsenal 2- Barcelona 1″ score but results
    gives “Winner of First round 3″ as Barcelona instead of Arsenal. All other results worked fine

Can I please get some help to rectify problem

23. Augusto on March 18th, 2011 2:04 pm

Great work!
    But when I fill the knockout results, the quarter finals area text is “Tottenham Hotspour win”, not only the team name.
    Resultl: in the Quarter Final Area the venue of first leg of Tottenham X Real Madrid is with error

Only this problem

Thanks!

24. Brian M on March 20th, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to put 5 or 6 teams in each group instead of just 4? If so how? I am hosting a virtual Champions League Tournament in a couple months and we will have about 4 groups of 5 or 6 competitors each. This template will really help in keeping track of competitors in each group. Thanks!

25. UEFA Team Logos and Country Flags In Excel on March 28th, 2011 11:01 am

[...] could think of a few places where this would be useful:The Excely Champions League spreadsheetExcel TemplateMichael Wray’s stellar workIn fact, if any of these guys are reading this, feel free to adapt this [...]

26. Marko on April 5th, 2011 10:04 am

Hey guys,

Could someone send me the dummy table that I need for this Schedule?

My e-mail is milosevic_m@hotmail.com

27. Yubka on April 7th, 2011 2:52 am

Hi i downloaded your champions league spreadsheet and it was amazing so…..
    Me n my mates are having a tournament and would like to use a spreadsheet and as i have tottaly forgot how to use excel(even tried a tutorial on this site)
    Could you please make a 8 team group league, one round of matches, then a one legged semi followed by the final if not….
    could you please help me make one!!!
    ANYONE….
    email me on aden.ayub@gmail.com

28. dave on April 10th, 2011 3:40 am

hello how do i get 24 teams on the others

29. dave on April 10th, 2011 3:41 am

and so it has the fixtures and results page

30. HEJALESA on May 3rd, 2011 9:21 pm

hola
    soy de colombia acabo de descargar la plantilla de la liga de campeones.

como se actualiza?

31. Charlie on June 8th, 2011 4:00 pm

hey this is not workning!

32. UEFA Team Logos and Country Flags In Excel – JP Software Technologies on October 24th, 2012 9:26 pm

[...] could think of a few places where this would be useful:The Excely Champions League spreadsheetExcel TemplateMichael Wray's stellar workIn fact, if any of these guys are reading this, feel free to adapt this [...]