Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | Ligue 1 Schedule 2010/2011

Ligue 1 Schedule 2010/2011

Posted on August 29, 2010
Filed Under Soccer | 8 Comments

As usual, there are five major European Football League Competition that I mapped into my excel spreadsheets. This Ligue 1 Schedule is the last part of those five. There is no modification or new features in this spreadsheet. I only replace the old 2009/2010 fixtures with the new 2010/2011 fixtures and replace the relegation teams with the promotion teams.

Ligue 1 Season 2010 2011 Ligue 1 Schedule 2010/2011

If you are new on downloading and using this spreadsheet, you can read the guidance on using this spreadsheet in my previous post, since all fixtures and schedule are using the same template.

zip Ligue 1 Schedule 2010/2011  Ligue 1 Season 2010/2011 (401.0 KiB, 3,926 hits)

Comments

8 Responses to “Ligue 1 Schedule 2010/2011”

1. w01305 on September 2nd, 2010 8:38 am

Thankkkkk

2. Pål on September 2nd, 2010 9:20 am

can you please make one for the NFL?

3. shiko on September 3rd, 2010 3:57 pm

I need Password please to know how is it work ?

4. Ken on September 14th, 2010 1:28 pm

I use this excel spreadsheet for my U11 soccer seasons. I downloaded one last season that was able to select the number of teams (i.e., 6, 8, 12, etc..) that way I would be able to see the bracket of 6 teams not 20. Also I was curious also if I could get the password for the document so I can edit it, I am not planning to distribute it as my own. I enjoy that this is available for my kids. Thank you!

5. Mody on September 18th, 2010 1:42 pm

thanks for greatest work ever

please up-load the (( Champions League 2010 – 2011))

6. Frank on March 12th, 2011 4:18 pm

can u make a Premier League?

7. Jim on April 5th, 2011 10:56 am

Good Morning sir,

I admire the way you have worked all the spreadsheets. You have done some very good work. I was wondering if it was possible to change the number of teams for a similar style spreadsheet like the one above. For example if I wanted to do it for the Scottish Division 1-3 then I would only require 10 teams. Or if I was doing it for the English Championship then I would require 24 teams instead. It was just to help me work out the different forms that each team has been in, as I am a football fanatic and thoroughly enjoy finding who was top of a specific league say in December. I sometimes make myself a stats spreadsheet like this one. But yours is so much better. Could I get a 10-team, 12-team, 24-team one made up for me or could you let me know how to do so?

Thank you for taking the time for reading this.

James

8. Frank on April 24th, 2011 4:15 pm

plz make one for Championship (the 2nd best english league)…
    it would make me so happy! :)