This is a MotoGP Schedule and Scoresheet template for season 2013. I used current F1 scoresheet template as the foundation of this MotoGP Scoresheet. Honestly, this template was created 3 years ago, but I have never had a chance to finish it. This template also hasn’t finished completely, because I haven’t put any circuit information inside race worksheets. But, I decided to publish it and I think you can fill those additional information while playing with this template.
If you are a MotoGP and F1 lovers, you will know that there are several differences between MotoGP and F1 rule on getting points in championship races. I won’t explain more about those differences, but I will summarize important points applied for MotoGP as follows :
- Riders and Constructors/Manufacturers compete for World Championship Grand Prix titles. Teams, compete for a MotoGP Team Championship, which is different to the Constructors Championship. For example, Monster Yamaha Tech 3 and Yamaha Factory Racing are different teams but same constructor (Yamaha).
- For riders, the points which count towards their World Championship total will be those gained in each race. For Constructors, only the highest placed motorcycle of a Constructor will gain points, according to the position in the race.
- Teams in the MotoGP are in principle comprised of two riders. All points scored by both riders in the Team, including substitutes or replacements, will count towards the Team Championship. In the case of a one rider Team then only the points scored by that rider will count towards the Team Championship. Wild card riders will not score points for the Team Championship.
- There are 15 places in each race which will qualify for getting championship points as follows :
* 1st – 25 points
* 2nd – 20 points
* 3rd – 16 points
* 4th – 13 points
* 5th – 11 points
* 6th – 10 points
* 7th – 9 points
* 8th – 8 points
* 9th – 7 points
* 10th – 6 points
* 11th – 5 points
* 12th – 4 points
* 13th – 3 points
* 14th – 2 points
* 15th – 1 point
- If more than one rider are sharing the same championship points, the final positions will be decided based on the number of best position in all races. If there is still a tie then, the date in the Championship at which the highest place was achieved will be taken into account with precedence going to the latest result.
You can follow short instruction below to use this MotoGP 2013 Schedule and Scoresheet template :
In this worksheet, you can
- Monitor the progress of top 10 riders
- Monitor the progress of top 5 teams
- See race schedule
- See the last three races podium finishers
- In this worksheet you can see the standing position of all riders as well as their championship points they earned from each race
- In this worksheet, you can see the position of all teams and constructors and also their earning points in each race
All riders have been placed in rider’s table. There are 24 riders from 13 teams which will participate in this MotoGP season 2013. If you found any errors in rider’s name, country, team or constructor, just replace the incorrect information with the correct one. You don’t have to wait any updates from me. If there is a new rider participate in the middle of the race, where usually because the current riders get injured, you can add the new rider’s name at the blank rows at the bottom of the table after Jorge Lorenzo name.
This is an area where you have to update everytime the race is finished. There are 18 worksheets for 18 races. You can click the country name at the left side of any worksheets to type the results or move between races. Select the rider’s name based on their position in the race. The nationality and team’s name will be shown automatically. There is a point at the right side of the worksheet which correspond with FIM MotoGP policy that you can adjust if there are some changes in its policy or if there are some penalties applied to the riders. In this worksheet, you can also put the rider’s name who earn the pole position.
And there is a short circuit information without a picture of circuit layout where you can put your own circuit images. But, be careful to put only free images. This is the part that I haven’t finished it, but I think you can fill it by yourself, if you want to fill it . Those are just additional information that are nice to have.
OK guys. Prepare yourself. The fastest riders in the world are starting to compete each other from Losail, Qatar. Watch Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and 20 others drivers are competing to pursue the World Champion crown. Download the file below and let me know when you found some errors while playing with this spreadsheet.
MotoGP 2013 Schedule and Scoresheet (309.2 KiB, 1,108 hits)
There are two dummy worksheets which is password-protected where they contain the main formula to form the standing table as well as the dashboard. But, if you are kind enough to paypal me 5 bucks, I will send you the unlocked one where you can learn the formula which built this spreadsheet . And you will also get the Unlocked spreadsheet for Formula 1 Schedule and Scoresheet 2013 as well within the same bundle. If you already bought the Formula 1 spreadsheet, you don’t have to buy this one. Try to re-download it using the same link which has been emailed to you.