This is a new fixtures and scoresheet template to be used for German Bundesliga season 2012/2013. There are two version you can download, the Excel 2007/2010 version and the Excel 97/2003 version. There are many improvement has been made in Excel 2007/2010 version comparing with the old one, as you can see in the screenshot.
Several improvement you can find in Excel 2007/2010 version are:
- Team fixtures is displayed with calendar style
- Team progress chart will display both position and Win/Loss/Draw results
- Standing table will display team’s previous matches
- Matches worksheet will show team last 5 matches, team previous head-to-head matches, and team current standings prior to the match
- The position of any teams in final standings will follow Bundesliga policy where their policy is as follows:
1 – All Matches – Highest Point
2 – All Matches – Better Goals Scored
3 – Team Concerned Matches – Highest Point
4 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Goals Scored
5 – Team Concerned Matches – Better Away Goals Scored
6 – All Matches – Better Away Goals Scored
7 – Manual Re-Rank
This German Bundesliga template is created using the Soccer League Creator tool which is also used to map all 5 major European Leagues (Exclude England Premier League). And not just 5 major European leagues, this tool also being prepared to map any league matches around the world easily. You can read more about this tool here.
How to Use:
1. You can start to use this template by typing the matches score results in matches worksheets.
- Go to Matches
- Select any week matches # from week tab or by scrolling the scroll bars.
- Fill the scores at related score boxes.
You can see supporting information, such as, date and time information, last 5 matches, current standings, previous team meeting which will give you information prior to the matches.
2. If some matches have to be rescheduled because of weather, riots, other tournament schedules etc, you can reschedule it by replacing the original dates with the new dates.
- Go to Week Matches in Matches worksheet which plan to be rescheduled
- Type “Yes” in rescheduled column
- Replace the date and time manually
- You can see those rescheduled matches by clicking the rescheduled tab on the right side of week number bar.
3. If you want to track the progress and fixtures of your favorite team, you can go to Team Info worksheet
- Select Your Team
- See all team information
- There are non-league competition table, just in case you want to put your favorite team schedule in Champions League, European League etc. But, these dates will always be appeared in any teams information. In Soccer League Creator Pro, I dedicate one team with one worksheet which will make any non league custom dates will only be appeared on related team information. I reduced the function to reduce the size of the spreadsheet.
You can proceed to download the file below, but I suggest you to use the Excel 2007/2010 version to maximize the features which has been developed only for this version. The Excel 97/2003 version is still having the same layout and features with last year template. Please send me feedback if you found any errors on using this spreadsheets.
German Bundesliga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet - Update 1 (Excel 2007/2010) (2.6 MiB, 2,975 hits)
German Bundesliga 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet (Excel 97/2003) (364.0 KiB, 1,585 hits)