Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Posted on August 26, 2012

After two matches, Paris Saint Germain, the big spending team which has brought Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva from AC Milan to strengthen its squad to grab French Ligue 1 2012/2013 title, is still winless. Carlo Ancelotti has a tough homework to do. It is not easy to harmonize all players, especially when most of them are soccer stars and still trying to adapt with their teammates and of course with Ancelotti playing scheme. There will be 36 matches left, and by downloading this new French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet template you can track analyze your favorite team until the season is over.

French Ligue 1 860x1024 French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

There are many enhancement have been made in this new template, which can only be seen if you are using Excel 2007/2010. You can follow short guidance below to use this template:

Filling the score:
- Go to matches worksheet and type the score results in blue boxes. In this worksheet, you can see additional information about team current standings and last 5 matches result prior to the match. And there is a rescheduled column that you can use to group the team where their matches are rescheduled.

Tracking team progress:
- Go to team info worksheet and select your team. You will see your team schedules in table and calendar view, and also team matches result in table and chart view.

You can download and evaluate the template. I put also the version for Excel 97/2003 just in case you don’t have the new version of Excel, but you won’t find those new features in the 97/2003 version. Let me know if you found some errors.

zip French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet - Update 1 (Excel 2007/2010) (2.7 MiB, 2,500 hits)

zip French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet (Excel 97/2003) (470.7 KiB, 1,285 hits)

Comments

6 Responses to “French Ligue 1 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet”

1. flavio on August 26th, 2012 4:42 pm

quando agente avança a a proxima rodada da caminho não especifacado

2. Musadya on August 26th, 2012 11:03 pm

Dear all, I forgot to rename the filename, so if you have downloaded the file before my comment time, you can rename the filename in setup worksheet by adding “- Update 1″ before the xlsx extension or you can re-download. Thanks.

3. Chris Reid on October 27th, 2012 12:05 am

Hi Musadya,

How can I edit the Ligue 1 template to make a Ligue 2 one where 3 teams are promoted and 3 relegated?

Thanks.

4. Howard Korzenstein on January 4th, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello Mr. Musadya,

I’m a volunteer with an association of handicapped adults (ages 25 to 65). A year ago, in attempt to introduce some sorely needed physical activity, I installed two Play Station3 Move video games with short-throw video projectors. Most hemiplegics with good balance stand, others sit in a chair or remain in their wheelchairs.

In an attempt to add some excitement and competitiveness, I started tournaments for games like “Virtual Tennis” and have been searching for months for a way to schedule 20 players and record their results. The first player to win 2 games (not sets) gets 3 points, 1 for a draw as in soccer.

Your Soccer League templates are truly marvellous. Easy for me to use and to customize for our needs.

On behalf of our members I thank you for your contribution.

Is there a way we can remunerate you for your work?

Sincerely,
    Howard

5. Arthur on August 22nd, 2013 11:57 am

In the FAQ you mentioned making the German, Italian, Spanish, French and Dutch unprotected… I like the spreadsheet and do keep the scores up-to date…
    Do you plan on producing the 2013/14 ones, or can we have the 2012/13 unprotected so I can change the teams please..

6. sayed on October 5th, 2013 10:16 am

how I download free budget and business plan excel sheet , every time I’m trying to open the file give me the sponsor names without allowing to open the files