Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

Posted on August 25, 2012

By the time I posting this Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet for Excel, the season is already started two weeks ago. I hope it is not too late to post this new template. There is a major change in its outlook comparing with last year template. But, it is only can be seen if you are using Microsoft Excel 2007/2010. Because several functions are only working with those Excel version.

Dutch Eredivisie 886x1024 Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet

If you open the template, you can see at the bottom bar that this template is powered by Soccer League Creator. That is the tool which can be used to map any football/soccer league competition around the world. And it has a fixtures generator also which can be used to create your own football competition.

To use this Dutch Eredivisie template, you can go the matches worksheet to fill the score results of played matches. In matches worksheet, you can see useful information, for example, playing dates, venues, last 5 matches, current standings prior to the match, and previous head-to-head matches. And there is a rescheduled column which you can use to group any rescheduled/postpone matches. Just type “yes” in rescheduled column and replace the old date with new date. And you can click the rescheduled tab to see all rescheduled matches.

The other worksheets are tracking worksheets, you can see the progress and fixtures of your favorite teams in team info worksheet, you can see standings table in standings and dashboard worksheet, and you can track the top 4 teams progress in dashboard worksheet.

You can download and start to feel the new template. Let me know if you found any errors. I still put the old version for Excel 97/2003, just in case you haven’t upgrade your Microsoft Excel. But, you won’t find any features that I have explained above.

zip Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet - Update 1 (Excel 2007/2010) (2.6 MiB, 2,452 hits)

zip Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet  Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet (Excel 97/2003) (383.4 KiB, 1,344 hits)

Comments

10 Responses to “Dutch Eredivisie 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet”

1. VĂ­tor on August 25th, 2012 6:45 pm

Is it posible to give the password to work on the hidden sheets? Thanks.

2. Alex on August 25th, 2012 9:56 pm

I’m waiting for Italian Serie A 2012/2013 Fixtures and Scoresheet.

3. Paul on August 26th, 2012 4:15 am

Many thanks again !!!!

4. Musadya on August 26th, 2012 11:00 pm

Dear all, I forgot to change the filename when I renamed the file. so if you have downloaded the file before my comment time, You can rename the filename in setup worksheet by adding “-Update 1″ before the xlsx extension, or you can re-download. Tks.

5. marcel on September 22nd, 2012 12:08 am

hello, version 1 for 97/2003 is not good.
    To fix it i need a password.
    To update from 2007 it also doesn’t work.
    Can you upload a antoher one without a password?

6. duygu on December 24th, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello, I loved the way your file is presented, could you please share an unprotected version, or the pw with me?

7. Ian on January 18th, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi these are great sheets unbelievable I am a manager of a kids u11′s football team and would love to keep track of our league with one of these is it possible to email me an excel sheet like the professional leagues you have done so I could work on and input all our info I love all the statistic stuff and couldn’t think of anything better to work on

thanks
    Ian
    Blyth Rangers

8. Michiel on February 7th, 2013 6:31 pm

Hello,

first I’ll have to say that I love these kind of league simulators. I even started with it myself, but it’s not as refined as I like to and there are some things in your simulators which I’d like to put into mine aswell. However, I have no clue how to do that. Is there a possibility that I could PM you for some questions?

Thanks in advance,

Michiel

9. Eric on March 10th, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi,

Selecting matchday 33 in Dutch Eredivisie 2012-2013 sheet, I get linked to matchday 1. Please provide an update without erasing all results. Because we are already to matchday 26.

I hope you can provide a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

10. Paul on April 28th, 2013 5:41 pm

Matchday 33 is not available.