Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

Posted on October 26, 2008

It has been more than 2 months since I wrote the last template. I have been stuck in my job so I couldn’t do anything to pay more attention to this site. And within that time, I got a reminder email from English Football Association Agency, where they reminded me not to distribute anything regarding their English Premier League Fixtures and all related material except I paid a license for that. That is the reason why I dropped my English Premier League Fixtures excel spreadsheet from my site.

And in my pending comments boxes, I received a lot of request about the passwords or making other excel spreadsheet for other league.

Before, I decided to make a tutorial on this, but I my time is very limited to write. So, I decided to make a general soccer league table spreadsheet, where you can modify by yourself according to your needs. And there is no password on the excel sheet and the formula, so you can learn all the logic and the formula inside. I just protected the link to my website, and I will be very happy if you don’t remove that link.

Comparing with my previous league sheets, I removed the graph and individual team fixtures due to complicated function that have to be managed to make it general. I am still try to make general and hopefully I can release it in next version.

This soccer spreadsheet consists of 5 sheets, i.e :
1. Initial Setup
2. League Table
3. Fixtures and Results
4. Deduction
5. Setting

I hide ’setting’ sheet, to avoid some misstyping while you are working with this sheet. You will easily unhide the sheet from the sheet menu.

initialsetup Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

Initial Setup Sheet.
This is basically the first sheet where you have to put a number of team to participate in the league. I limited the maximum number of team to 24 teams. If you need more than 24 teams, try to learn the logic and formula inside and you can have your own excel league table spreadsheet. In this sheet, I put 20 teams and write all 20 sample teams in the corresponding cells. You can just change the sample teams with your teams.

leaguetable Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

League Table Sheet.
The league table will change automatically based on the name and number of teams you put in the ‘initial setup’ sheet and also the results from ‘fixtures and results’ sheet.

matches Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

Fixtures and Results Sheet.
You can copy or change the sample teams in this worksheet. Fill the match result in the corresponding boxes.

deduction Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table

Deduction Sheet.
Perhaps this is just a redundant sheet, because it is needed when there is some team get a point deduction from their corresponding league association.

I made a little survey about some league fixtures that can be created using this templates, some of them are Portugal, Greece, Holland, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Switzerland League Fixtures. But probably it won’t fit Argentine or Brazil League because of different league format, I don’t know much about African or Asian league but as long as the league is in full competition format, you can use this spreadsheet.

That’s all guys. If you need some support you can leave a comments, but I apologized that probably I cannot answer it in the short time because of my time limitation.

You can download the spreadsheet here.

You can download the spreadsheet for openoffice version here

Finally, I finished soccer league fixtures and table with automatic fixtures list generator. So, if you want to create competition matches from the scratch where you also have to design the matches schedule, you can use this spreadsheet. You can download it here.

Have fun.

Comments

244 Responses to “Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table”

1. bassey on October 28th, 2008 9:08 am

How come u dont have one for the EPL

2. Rahim on October 28th, 2008 10:37 am

I have been crying out loud for such a template where i can modify and create leagues on my own. You have made my day!

3. NH on October 29th, 2008 10:56 am

Awesome job..

Thanks..

4. AMADOU MAKHTAR GUEYE on October 29th, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi guy
    i would like to translate the template in french and spanish, for own use. Can i do it?
    Thanks for nice job you did!

5. Vincent on October 31st, 2008 4:18 pm

I have a question, does the template fit the La Liga, because in the rule of La Liga said “Teams are ranked by total points, with the highest-ranked club at the end of the season crowned champion. If points are equal between two or more clubs, head-to-head results usually determine their placement.” So I want to know is this template is fit or not?

6. MASTA RASTA on November 5th, 2008 10:37 am

Hey, You had done a wonderful job. I would like to get the functionality of the Team Fixtures so I can added to my custom league table

7. James on November 7th, 2008 1:21 pm

I don’t suppose you have anything like this with player statistics too.

i.e. adding the scorers name and assists for each game and then having those stats on a top scorer top assist table.

Many Thanks,

PS This is a very good spreadsheet.

8. aink on November 7th, 2008 5:00 pm

njrit kenapa gg ada EPL..?
    woi bales..
    gg pake lama…

“How come u dont have one for the EPL..”
    EPL gg laku?

9. NH on November 7th, 2008 7:30 pm

bassey, there was one available for the EPL & I have it. Don’t know why it has been removed though!!

10. brucew on November 7th, 2008 9:36 pm

Your template is great…thanks.
    Can you define the header abbreviations used in the League Table sheet?
    I think I know most but not sure.

11. Admin on November 9th, 2008 2:03 pm

For Bassey, NH, Aink and others who are looking for the EPL fixtures sheet, basically the first fixtures I made is the EPL, but I got a warning from the FA to drop the EPL fixtures except I paid for the license. I hope you can understand the situation.

Regards – RM

12. Admin on November 9th, 2008 2:04 pm

Amadou,

You can translate my sheet into your language.

Regards – RM

13. Admin on November 9th, 2008 2:29 pm

Brucew,

The abbreviations are as follows : P-Played, W-Win, D-Draw, L-Lose, F-Goals Scored For, A-Goals Scored Against, GD-Goal Difference, Pts-Points

Regards – RM

14. Sven on November 13th, 2008 11:56 am

Really nice spread man, thanks a lot! I only had to search about 10 seconds to find this and become a satisfied, happy man :)

15. Tony on November 27th, 2008 10:06 pm

I have tried General football lite v1.5 and it is brilliant. It has only a small fault.
    If you use below 20 teams (e.g. 18) a team must get at least a point before it is shown on the table. Otherwise in its place a zero shows up and no stats are kept.

Thanks.

16. Jeff Coffman on December 4th, 2008 5:35 pm

I’m trying to transpose this for Rugby Union. Would love to speak with you about some slight modifications.

Beautiful footy table!

17. indra on December 5th, 2008 4:29 am

hi this spreadsheet is V1.5, would you give V1.7 ?
    Please…

18. Jules on December 5th, 2008 9:09 pm

A M A Z I N G!

Was just looking for this, thanks!

19. Andrea on December 6th, 2008 10:21 pm

come mai con 22 squadre le ultime due non me le prende nella classifica??

20. Jake on December 14th, 2008 5:35 pm

Why dont the fixtures update very nice btw

21. Dan walker on December 14th, 2008 8:41 pm

Brilliant excel sheet.

Thanks very much very useful for my sons football team and league.

Just wondering is it possible to have a positive deduction?

Because a couple of games have been abandoned and the points have been given to the away team as the home team have thrown the game. So scores have been put in as 0-0, so one team needs point deducting which is ok. But the other team requires 2 point added.

Thanks again

Dan.

22. Swarup on January 18th, 2009 8:59 am

Brilliant sir,Bt Plz Help Me To Know How U Hve Done Those Graphs Related to A Teams Performance…………………..

23. Matti on January 19th, 2009 10:45 am

Hi !
    How do I change winning points from 3 to 2 ?. I would like to use this template for junior icehockey, but then winners should get only 2 points to League Table Sheet.
    Matti

24. Admin on January 31st, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Matti,

You can change the points by going to sheet ‘Setting’ and go to column AC, you will find number 3 and 1 inside the formula. Change 3 into 2 for all used rows, and you will have the winning team get 2 points when they win.

25. pano on February 2nd, 2009 10:31 pm

icant find the hide seting sheet please help

26. pano on February 3rd, 2009 3:32 pm

why you hide the settings icant find it

27. pano on February 6th, 2009 3:26 pm

i want to ask this sheet is only for 20 teams or for 16 teams too because whith 16 teams i have a problem
    is this true?

28. Admin on February 10th, 2009 4:52 am

Hi Pano,

You can modify the formula by unprotect the sheet first. There is no password protection there. If you want to modify the setting sheet, you should unhide it first by going to menu > format > sheet > unhide.

29. Hi Suchat on February 13th, 2009 7:54 am

I wants can like you ?
    greatly help teach me has please
    I wants way hole makes to are data graph like your
    I has begged for to take with

30. Paul Upfield on February 13th, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi,

I looked at your soccer sheet with interest and was very impressed if not staggered at how well a spreadsheet can be used.

I play and coach tennis at a small inner city community tennis club. Our local leagues are a mess and an embarassement. The people who run them do so in their own time voluntarily mean well but just don’t do the job properly and so they are poorly supported and have little significance.

I was looking for a spreadsheet to help run these leagues. I have tried to dabble with your sheet for many hours but I’m simply not skilled enough to create what I am looking for!

I don’t know if you have time to help but I am willing to make a donation as gratitude.

It is difficult to explain here but if you get in touch via e-mail I can submit my ideas on a blank spreadsheet to give you an idea of what im looking for.

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

paulupfield@msn.com

31. Roon3y on February 15th, 2009 9:33 am

Hey, Awesome sheet thanks alot but i have one problem.

I have changed it to 10 teams but the fixtures part is still showing fixtures for 20 teams?

Please help

Roon3y

32. karim on February 15th, 2009 2:02 pm

Nice work..but why don’t the team names in fixtures and results sheet change when i change the names in the initial setup sheet ?

33. Sam on February 16th, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi, great site!!!

Can I create a small league with just 4 teams??

34. faldo on February 18th, 2009 11:46 pm

I want to ask how to only have 4 teams, i want to use it fore an indoor tournament.

35. Mac on February 25th, 2009 4:59 pm

Isn’t there anyway for you to just remove the password so one can edit away that annoying link at the league table?.
    I’m going to use it just for my own and i already got you in my favorites on IE so i don’t need that if you know what i mean.

You did a great job though and a big thanks

Best regards
    Mac

36. Admin on March 7th, 2009 2:43 am

Hi Roon3y,

You have to change the teams in fixtures sheet manually, because when you change the number of teams in initial setup sheet, it just limit the number of team which can play and show those teams in the standing table.

37. Admin on March 7th, 2009 2:45 am

Hi Karim,

You could read my explanation to Roon3y.

38. Admin on March 7th, 2009 2:49 am

Hi Paul,

I am in progress on making short tutorial on creating this league spreadsheet. I will publish it in a few days. You can learn it and if you have problem you can leave me comments.

39. Admin on March 7th, 2009 2:55 am

Hi Sam and Faldo,

To make it works for 4 teams, in initial setup worksheet, you can change the ‘data validation’ rule from menu or if you are looking the simple way, you can just copy a blank cell and paste it in cell B2, the cell where you have to put the number of teams to clear the data validation rule. After that you can put any number on that cell.

40. mark rooker on March 11th, 2009 7:16 pm

I would i change to the following points system:

Win=3
    Score Draw=2
    No Score Draw=1

By the way, excellent template

Mark

41. Scott on March 20th, 2009 9:48 pm

This spreadsheet is superb, I’ve used it for a couple of things, however, I have a major issue in terms of adding 2 extra teams, it’s fine with 20, but when I change the setting to 22 and add the 2 extra team names, I get #N/A in the team column and ### in all of the P/W/D/L columns, I’ve tried adding in 42 sets of fixtures but it does nothing with the data for the last 2 teams. Any Ideas/Similar Occurences.

I’m using Excel 2007 if that holds any relevance whatsoever, thanks in advance.

42. Tony on March 22nd, 2009 10:50 am

I would like to change the conditional formatting,i need to unprotect the League Table worksheet as it is password protected
    Thanks.

43. Bill on March 22nd, 2009 11:39 pm

Great site, I love the Create Your Own Soccer League Fixture & Table… I’m actually looking for 1, a fixture program where you can select the number of teams, put in team names and select the number of rounds or weeks to be played. 2, I run a fantasy cricket league and would love something similar to the Create Your Own Soccer League Fixture & Table… for cricket, there are 6 teams in our comp and we play 5 day matches and 1 day matches. I have made something pretty basic in excel to add up scores and work out points and a ladder, but it would be awesome to have like your soccer one.

Cheers

Bill

44. admin on March 29th, 2009 2:54 pm

Dear Tony,

There is no password protection in this sheet. You just go to menu protection and click unprotect. That’s all.

45. admin on March 29th, 2009 2:56 pm

Dear Mark, Scott and Bill,

I have just finished my tutorial on creating standing league table. You could read that tutorial to create your own or finding your mistakes on using this spreadsheet.

46. Andy on April 2nd, 2009 10:04 am

Hi Great table.
    I admin a quiz league with 11 teams in each division.
    All works fine except the teams that don’t have any points do not show in the league table and I need them to.
    How do I get around this.

Many thanks and a great job.

Andy

47. Dave Jackson on April 9th, 2009 1:12 pm

You can get blank entries in the league table if the ranking formula returns > 20 in column B in the Settings sheet. This can happen when lower ranking teams have negative GD, or similar. To get round it, re-rank column B! In column A I put

=RANK(B4,OFFSET($C$4,0,-1,$D$4),1)

I used $D$4 to dynamically pick up the number of teams. Then change the formula in the League table sheet, column C to

=IF(B6″”,VLOOKUP(B6,Setting!A$4:AC$27,3,FALSE),”")

Nice spreadsheet BTW.

HTH

Dave J

To get round the blank entries in the league table, alter as follows

48. Ian Vella on April 23rd, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi there … Excellent Template been searching for one like this for a long time ….

Is there any way to link the fixtures directly to the names given in the Initial Setup?

Because the first round and second round do not match (ex if first match in first round is juve vs Milan, 1st match in second round is not Milan vs Juve). And is there any way to make the league with one round on a neutral venue?

regards Ian

49. bora on April 29th, 2009 4:16 pm

awesome! wish i could figure out how to use all the formulas.

50. chasaaa on April 29th, 2009 4:54 pm

is there any way to make the fixtures update

51. Glenn on April 30th, 2009 2:12 pm

Nice work but cant you create it that way so you the teams name in “Fictures and results” changes to the ones you entered?

52. Mark Adams on May 6th, 2009 9:59 am

I’m having the same problem with the teams dropping out of the League Table when entering the results. Dave, I have re-ranked the ranking in column B in Settings to Column A using

=RANK(B4,OFFSET($C$4,0,-1,$D$4),1)

but if I then change the formula in column C in the leagues tabel sheet as you describe above I just get an error :(

53. YK on May 6th, 2009 12:54 pm

Thank you so much. This saved me a lot of time.

54. BOBBY1 on May 7th, 2009 8:29 pm

Excellent work on this mate, very impressed.

Thanks for the help, I will use this for a long time to come.

Any chance of telling the password for the league table page. the sponsor at the top can stay, you deserve the credit for it, but I only need it to display the league standings, dont need all the home/away columns.

Thanks again

55. Fixtures List Creator | Excel Templates on May 9th, 2009 1:54 pm

[...] I also completed my soccer standing table template with this fixture list creator function. So, if you need more complete excel standing table, you can download it here. [...]

56. admin on May 9th, 2009 2:11 pm

@Ian Vella : You can download the template version with automatic fixtures generator now.

Cheers

57. admin on May 9th, 2009 2:30 pm

@ Chasaa and Glen : Fixtures list generator is available now to suit your needs.

58. admin on May 9th, 2009 2:34 pm

@ Bobby : There is no password in that spreadsheet. You can modify it to suit your needs.

59. Andy on May 9th, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Dunno what all the fuss is about I did similar football tables back in the 1980′s using the old Microsoft Multiplan spreadsheet, seemed pretty easy to me at the time, certainly nothing difficult about it at all.

60. Paul on May 11th, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi,

Great template. I have a question. If a team loses by 20 points or less they gain 1 point. What is the formula for this and where do I copy it?

Thanks,

61. jason on May 13th, 2009 3:14 pm

A brilliant excel sheet, just the job, well thought out, thanks.

62. joey on May 17th, 2009 2:37 pm

i wanna make table.

63. RoSKo on May 19th, 2009 12:04 am

Man … on v1.1 when i add my teams … fixtures show only the program for one team :(
    In second i understand that you have to do manually fixtures … so ok.
    Can you help me with v1.1 … why there apears fixtures only for first team :X

64. Mohamed Khattab on May 20th, 2009 3:16 pm

thanks a lot for the fixture list generator you have made, but actually when i change the no. of teams to be 10 for example, all the fixture list goes away and only fixture list for one team (always the 1st team) is shown only. do u have any suggession.
    thanks again

65. Allan on May 22nd, 2009 9:39 am

Really awsome files, but a problem with the fixture list generator….

As soon as you change the number of teams in competition, team 1 is allocated a complete fixture list but the rest only play against that team.

Eg. If you switch the league to 10 teams then Inter Milan play all 9 of their games but the remaining teams only play Inter Milan.

Can this be resolved?

66. admin on May 22nd, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi Rosko, Khatab and Allan

May I know what Excel version do you use ? It looks normal from my Excel 2003 version. It could be the excel setting, but I am still looking for what cause that. If there are some people now how to solve the problem feel free to comments here. I will appreciate that.

67. Dave K. on June 5th, 2009 8:09 pm

I’m having the same problem with the fixtures creator v1.1. As soon as I change anything in the setup team one has a complete fixture but all of the other teams have only two games against the 1st team listed. I’m using Excel 2002.

68. Dave K. on June 8th, 2009 11:41 pm

Just updated to excel 2003 and i’m still having the same problem

69. Admin on June 10th, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for using my template, and I think I found what’s your problem on having just one team shown up. You should activate the analysis toolpak add-ins. Go to excel menu > tools > add-ins and tick the analysis toolpak.

And all the function will work as expected.

70. Paul S on June 18th, 2009 8:18 am

Gday Buddy,

I have last seasons Premier League excel program and was hoping to just put in all the fixtures and venues BUT when I go to do so it says it is password protected. What is the password please. It was great for last season and I am very disappointed that the FA have told you not to do one this season, why what is it doing to them? They do not do anything like it. Thumbs down for the English FA. But the password would make my days at the office much better lol.

You have my email address so I look forward to hearing from you.

71. Cyclops on June 20th, 2009 10:35 am

Great spreadsheet. This saves me a lot of late nights.
    I run a fantasy football league and have a workbook that you paste the weekly results (copied from the website) to the same location and using a cell to match the gameweek, this updates a league of historical info.
    For next season, using your spreadsheet and to make it more interesting, I would like to set up a head to head league for the fantasy managers.
    Via another additional worksheet that re-arrange my weekly pasted in data, I used Vlookup in the Fixture and Results to try and automate the score update. However, Excel does not match the cells for the name of the team using the formula in the cells but does when I copy over this formula with the actual cell value.
    Do you know why this is?
    Are you by any chance working on an automated score update of your own?

72. Paul Butler on July 2nd, 2009 10:16 am

Hi can i condense this workbook into 1 sheet i need to save this as a template to use on my website

73. richard on July 7th, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Admin and Scott

Did you solve the problem on using 22 teams? everythings ok for 20 teams but when i put an extra 2 in there the fixture list does not update. Can anyone help please. This template could save hours of work!

74. Suzzy Mcallen on July 13th, 2009 9:26 am

I also found 2 good templates:
    -League Table (soccer)
    -Champions’ League Fixture

free-to download from http://www.spreadsheetzone.com

enjoy,

SSM

75. Tayseer on July 18th, 2009 9:48 am

Thanks a lot for this huge job

76. Keng on July 22nd, 2009 8:51 pm

I,m Want Excel Templates premier league fixtures v1.8 .Thank You

77. Scunnered on July 26th, 2009 11:30 am

I downloaded the OOo template and would like to know how I may add names to the sheet. I am attempting to register individual players names and scores.

Where you show fixtures and results I would like to have the individual with his for and against score. I would only need to show Date Name Score and in the league Table Played Win Draw Loss for againts & points once.

Is it permitted to alter your template anf is so how can I do it?

Thanking you in anticipation

78. Dionne Westwood on July 28th, 2009 11:50 am

What is the most up to date version no please?
    This is awesome = thankyou for being such a genius and so cool to share it with us all
    Dee

79. Greg Jacobsen on August 11th, 2009 11:01 am

Hi,

please could you give me the password to unprotect the template for the EPL league season for 08/09 season? I downloaded your new “open” one but its just not the same.

please if possible, could you send it to me?

Thanks and regards

Greg

80. john on August 13th, 2009 9:41 am

Hi Mate ,

please if possible, could you send it to me?

Thanks and regards

81. Mohamed on August 15th, 2009 7:20 am

Hi,

Is there a general fixture the same for CUP/Groups league . Example 4 Groups of 5 teams

Mohamed

82. Bernie on August 16th, 2009 5:14 am

These are great spreadsheets, Thank you. I will be using the La Liga spreadsheet this season and I have modified a copy of it for the EPL and it works great.

I saw you did a Euro 2008 in the past and I was wondering if you have ever considered doing a UEFA Champions League & Europa League from the Group Stage forward? I think it would be swell.

Here hoping you do it.

83. Tim Spark on August 20th, 2009 8:57 am

hey mate how do i work the fixture list? It only shows one team when i put in all the teams…

84. Tim Spark on August 20th, 2009 9:00 am

thanks again

85. Keng on August 21st, 2009 7:57 pm

I,m Want Excel Templates premier league fixtures v1.8 .Or password Unprotectsheet Thank You.
    kop22aal2003@hotmail.com

86. admin on August 23rd, 2009 4:58 pm

@Bernie: Champions League fixtures is coming
    @Tim Spark : You should activate the analysis toolpak add-ins. Go to excel menu > tools > add-ins and tick the analysis toolpak.

87. Aly Soberh on August 29th, 2009 9:01 pm

Thimarafushi (Who has pretended that he did a auto league fixture generator{but he Downloaded a soft cpy frm thiz site} I have been searching for ur OLD tricks, hahahaha u got busted

88. Paul on August 30th, 2009 8:28 pm

Have been working through your formulas in order to work with 24 teams . . . have everything working except for the fact that the league table does not sort by rank. The rank is okay on the Setting sheet. Can you help?

89. Jeff on September 2nd, 2009 3:30 am

How can I use this template to create schedules? We have 24 teams in our league. Our season is 10 weeks long and there is more or less an “A” league and “B” league. Each team only plays once a week for a total of 10 games. Can I use this template to also create the schedules for all the teams?

90. Chris Reid on September 2nd, 2009 11:39 pm

Just come across your site when was looking for something of the SPL (Scottish Premier League) will there be anything available for this?

91. Mac Mckernan on September 10th, 2009 3:29 pm

Have just saved myself in the region of a weeks work developing my local 8-ball pool league for this year, by using your format.
    More power to your arm – and very many thanks indeed!

92. rugbyhead on September 18th, 2009 2:36 pm

Do you have on for rugby which could incorporate bonus points for scoring 4 tries as well as for loosing by 7 points or less? need one for league of 8 teams playing each other twice

93. Claudio on September 20th, 2009 4:49 pm

We organize a soccer league for 500 children in Muscat (Oman, Middle East). Your spreadsheet has been used last year and it will be use again this year, many thanks.

Claudio
    MCFL Organizer

94. KLUNZ on September 24th, 2009 6:07 pm

Please, I want to password

I want to design one to Libyan League

xklunzx@gmail.com

95. Neal on September 29th, 2009 4:43 am

Hi,

I am using your spreadsheet reguarly and really like it. I wonder if you might have any ideas of which excel function I could use to create a form table, i.e. a team that has WWWWW for thier last five games would be at the top compared with a team that has a WWWWL record etc. Any ideas how I might go about doing this, or can you help? I figured I should use the game week column and then for each team derive if it lost, won or drew. From there I can give it a score W=2, D=1 and L=0 and then added them add for the last five games to creat a ranking. The problem I have though is which Excel function to use to search within a game week for a team.

96. alban on October 13th, 2009 8:44 am

euroleague

97. Chas on October 27th, 2009 11:00 am

Great generator

Is it possible to move fixtures about

ie move a fixture from week one to week four etc

98. Narvin Charles on November 23rd, 2009 5:29 pm

I’ve been trying to get the performance graphs in the “League Table” tab however, I am not able to do so. Can you tell me how to.

Thanks,
    Narvin

99. Matt Davies on December 1st, 2009 9:31 am

Hi there, cracking speadsheet.

I am trying to add more than 24 teams, and have altered a few things, but can;t seem to get it to work properly!

How do i do it please?

cheers

Matt

100. Kev on December 12th, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi,
    I wonder if you could help me with a small issue?
    Ive been using your template with great success over the last 2 months on a football project i help to run with the youth service. I found that it has helped the organisation of the night run sweet as a nut and we actually get to engage the youths instead of constantly working out the next round of matches so thank you.
    with 13 teams playing most weeks i have a slight issue with keeping track of a fuller league i.e your full competion is 1 night of footy. is there a way of collating the scores over 4, 8, or even 10 nights?

101. RAY on December 19th, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello,

How do you change points for win to 4 and points for a draw to 2 on spreadsheet?

102. Faisal on December 21st, 2009 2:05 pm

Dear

I’m waiting for the world cup 2010

103. Volkan on February 2nd, 2010 2:02 pm

I was expecting it to create a fixture after the teams are entered. That is where the difficulty is in creating your own league.
    Am I wrong or do I have to calculate it and enter one by one?

104. Amit on February 12th, 2010 8:09 pm

hello,

i cant figure out how to increase the number of team.. sorry i am not good in excel, and cant find the logic inside as you mentioned above.. please help.. and yes its a great piece of work. ;)

regards

105. Mike on February 13th, 2010 11:58 am

Hello.

I am probably being stupid, but when I change the number of teams (I am trying to do a round robin with only 5 teams) the fixtures and results page only shows the fixtures for the first team and none of the other teams matches (eg Juventus v ac milan).

Am I doing something wrong?

Mike

106. Carlos on February 15th, 2010 11:34 am

Awesome job!!

Are you able to create a tournament spreadsheet?

In a champions league format?

Cheers

Carl

107. Simon on February 22nd, 2010 4:53 pm

One new feature you may wish to include is from a potential situation in the English Premier League. It is possible that Portsmouth United will go out of business during the season. If this happens, all games that Portsmouth have played so far this season will be void. I assume that if that happens, just deleting Portsmouth will work. What I want though is a way of temporarily deleting Portsmouth to see what happens to the table. Of course I can just make a new copy and delete Portsmouth if that works but it would be nice to have a neater solution. But fortunately this does not happen often.

108. jacob on February 22nd, 2010 9:24 pm

i need help getting on to making my football leauge set up. can you help me please

109. jacob on February 22nd, 2010 9:30 pm

i give up. do you know how to get it up for me

110. jacob on February 22nd, 2010 9:32 pm

do you know how to get it up.

111. boosra on March 3rd, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi, well done on the chart in most respects.

Also though, you have infuriated a million people by the fact that until a team gets points they do not show up on the table at all.

Need to fix that.

112. Chris n on March 18th, 2010 11:30 am

Hi great spreadsheet man could you tell me how to change the points for a win from 3 to 2 would really appreciate it cheers

113. stuart on March 27th, 2010 6:21 pm

how can i give a point for an 8-6 loss?

thank you..

114. Jose on March 28th, 2010 9:22 pm

Greetings,

Thanks for the spreadsheet, its great. In my league when we have ties, we have shoot outs to define the winner. There, whoever wins takes 2 points and the loser 1. How can i change this in the spreadsheet for points won and games won also?

Thanks!

115. Alex on April 5th, 2010 7:23 am

These spreadsheets look brilliant – I am going to download one. I have dabbled with spreadsheets for fixtures and stuff but only on a small scale compared with this. You are doing a fantastic job with these though and I’ll have a look at the fixture creator because that sounds very useful. Pity about the Premier League wanting money from you though.

116. Cameron on April 5th, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi,
    I was wondering if you could tell me how to do player stats i.e. top scorer and assists. Also, I have changed all of the teams and the league table has changed but the fixtures haven’t. How do i change them?

117. POL on April 17th, 2010 11:01 am

Hi there..

Thanks a lot for a great spread sheet.

Cameron: Fixtures can easily be changed by using short cut key ctrl H. It will take you half and hour to change all 24 teams.

POL

118. Danie Ebersohn on April 20th, 2010 3:42 am

Great spread sheat thanks to people like you.
    New people new way of thinking!
    New year new rules!
    I would like to have the following point system
    and is willing to pay for it.
    3 for a win
    2 for draw with points
    1 for a draw without points
    0 for a lost
    1 bonus point if more than 4 goals scored

max teams 10

119. Theyab on April 24th, 2010 12:52 am

Thank you so much. it’s so good and helpful.
    i want to ask a permission to use it. cuz i am making a database for my school class about a soccer player’s agent. and i would like to yous your work, if you don’t mind.
    Theyab

120. John on May 15th, 2010 4:30 pm

One slight problem with the fixtures/results page is the first team that gets entered in the list plays all there home games in a row and then finishes the rest of the season playing all there away games in a row. Is there any way you can mix this up a bit.

121. Mohamed on May 15th, 2010 6:04 pm

hi dear
    i just want you to tell me how to link the group winners to the semi final matches. can you just tell me the formula
    thanks

122. Dave Yanick on May 21st, 2010 6:43 am

So on the fixtures table it appears that two teams cannot have the same Pt Rank. If they do have the same Rank (R) on the Dummy Standing tab then the league table tab will get confused. Is there a way around this?

123. daniel on June 2nd, 2010 10:14 am

this is just what i’m looking for, is there anyway i can adjust the format (no good with excel) to exclude the away games? its for a fund raising event i’ve help set up.

thanks, dan

124. League Tables on June 7th, 2010 9:36 am

This is awesome. One problem I’m having is that when I enter the results for rounds 1 and then two it doesn’t sort the table so the team with the highest points, GD etc is top?

125. ????????? on June 7th, 2010 2:05 pm

????????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??????? ?? 12 ?????? .??? ??????? ??????? ,? ???? ? ?’??? ???? ?????????? ??

126. Pål on June 12th, 2010 5:28 pm

Please make templates for the NFL and NBA

127. Bradley Jones on June 25th, 2010 7:12 pm

put the premier league on!!

128. Joe on July 8th, 2010 12:35 pm

This is absolutely PERFECT!

129. mark on July 25th, 2010 11:40 pm

hello, I have a problem with the fixture creator, only shows me the fixture of a probe with that team and go to tools, accessories and make analysis tools but still the same …

PD: I speak Spanish and my English is very bad because I use google translator

130. Kieran on August 7th, 2010 4:19 pm

I was trying to change the teams on the setup and when I put a score in it kept putting the winner twice

131. isaac on September 12th, 2010 2:20 pm

can u make 1 with this and the fixture creator merged in 1 template please

132. scott on September 28th, 2010 12:27 pm

hi i as wondering about the Deduction tab
    would u be abble to add in an Award one also for teams who have also been awarded pts
    can u email one 2 me plz
    dundeeunited@msn.com

133. Yudji on October 17th, 2010 12:22 am

It fits the brazilian league!!

134. Keith on October 24th, 2010 11:41 pm

Excellent Spreadsheet, Just a query I keep regular Satistics on Australian [Rules] Football League, there is 17 teams, instead of using [Goal Diference] is there a way I can use percentage,

in our table [F] [A] [%]

so if a team has 125points [F] and 101points against are formula is 125/101*100

or percentage figure of 123.76%

if it is a losing score it would be 101/125*100
    or percentage figure of 80.80%

135. Stephen on November 5th, 2010 1:22 am

where can i find the tutorial?

thanks.

136. Lala on November 6th, 2010 3:47 pm

May God bless you so much! Wow, wat a genius!!

137. Mutu on November 15th, 2010 6:46 pm

In cells C2 and C4 of the “setup sheet”, you’re able to select the number of teams and whether you want a full or a half competition. How can I make such cells?

Mutu

138. Mark on November 16th, 2010 7:52 pm

Great spreadsheet, really works well.

How would I modify it if instead of half or full season I wanted to select the amount of rounds, say if I wanted each team to play each other 3 times?

Thanks.

139. helpme on November 23rd, 2010 6:13 am

Hi ,

trying to do a 4 group , 10 team comp cant seem to modify the dummy table and the setup excel doesnt do the groups. can you offer me a solution please

thanks in advance

140. helpme on November 26th, 2010 4:27 am

have the code to unlock, since no one replies in time, can anyone knock up the above competition for me. ill post email: roaming.account@hotmail.com

141. Nicholas on December 1st, 2010 11:25 am

i wanna to create soccer league fixture & table in spread sheet, can any one help me.

regards

142. Torgeir on December 6th, 2010 3:24 pm

Saknar settings arket på denne:
    Slutligen, jag avslutade ligan fixturer fotboll och bord med automatisk fixturer lista generator. Så, om du vill skapa konkurrens matcher från scratch där du också måste utforma matcher schema, kan du använda det här kalkylarke
    Får derfor ikke endret poengene fra 3 til 2 for vunne kamper

Har bare 6 lag mmed i en serie der alle møter alle i en helg og det spilles 5 helger i løpet av vinteren
    Alt det andre fungerte fint.
    på forhånd takk

143. Marco on December 6th, 2010 8:38 pm

thanx mate

do u have a similar sheet for a 16 team-group-style championships (like Euro 2008)??

144. UMATE on December 10th, 2010 11:51 pm

How come when I do the deduction and the deducted team win I look at the table and the team they beat says #N/A all across why is this?

145. Stuart Dickson on January 3rd, 2011 5:52 am

Loving this spreadsheet but our league – the LFDA league – is a bit more complicated. The season is split like the Scottish Premier League. We have 14 teams, each play each other once, then the league splits into two groups of 7 but the points accumulated are kept – meaning that it’s very possible for a team in the bottom seven to have more points than several of the teams in the top seven, but they won’t be able to climb above 8th. Is there a way to do this on this spreadsheet?

146. jack brown on January 3rd, 2011 4:08 pm

I am looking for a spreadsheet for Petanque, teams between 5 and 25, a fixture list and area to enter scores. a football will not work as all games are played in one venue. please help

147. Kamal on January 19th, 2011 5:57 am

Hi,
    Great template, my problem is when i try using the formulas, i’m having an issue because i do not have a home/away game. it’s a simple league 6 groups with each group comprises 5 teams. how do i calculate the P/W/D/L without any away games involve?

148. maia on January 26th, 2011 4:36 pm

This so cool

149. maia on January 26th, 2011 4:36 pm

Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

150. maia on January 26th, 2011 4:37 pm

Please let me join

151. maia on January 26th, 2011 4:37 pm

PLEASE LET ME JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

152. kamos on February 12th, 2011 1:07 pm

can i get the c program on premier league table.

153. aarp on February 15th, 2011 6:54 am

Create Your Own Soccer League Fixtures and Table – This is great and just what I have been looking for or more so trying to design with no success. I would be really glad if you could help me with the sort order – If 2 teams have same GD then I would like to see the team with lower GA to be above the other.

aarp

154. richie on February 17th, 2011 12:51 am

I run a weekly indoor tournament, 4 teams all play each other twice each week, but this template wont let me have only 4 teams! can this be changed?? cheers.

155. world soccer cup on February 24th, 2011 11:47 pm

come and injoy this website i just made it for u guys so enjoy the webside

156. NIK on February 26th, 2011 7:04 pm

I have put my teams in the initial set up but the fixture list hasn’t changed anyone tell me what i have to do

cheerz

157. Dean on March 4th, 2011 7:58 pm

Loving it , The bad thing is that the winning score dont get put onto the table :L

158. Dean on March 4th, 2011 8:09 pm

Its read only LOL

159. Mehdi on March 8th, 2011 10:08 pm

hi dear
    thanks for your nice templates. I’m using this template for my darts league. but in darts league when two player equals in points and GD or (Leg +/-), there is another item decide the rankings. the item is called LWAT. would u please renew this template and add new item (LWAT) to the table?
    Thanks a million
    mehdi

160. andre on March 21st, 2011 3:33 am

this is AWESOME!!!!!

161. Gary on March 21st, 2011 7:58 pm

Can anyone help me? I have reduced the number of teams in the league table as described in the “how to” and for some reason it looks like the link or macro that copies the info from the initial set up has not populated the fixtures and results table.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

162. Sophie Down on April 19th, 2011 9:03 am

How can I change it so that the teams get 3 points for a win, 2 points for a draw and 1 point if they lose (for turning up / playing the match)?

163. Mike Stephens on April 22nd, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi, can anyone tell me what the formula would be or how I can put it into the current table for a No Score Draw being 1 point and a Score Draw being 2 points, thank you

164. satria on April 26th, 2011 1:09 am

How do you enter the value so that it auto calculates the point?

165. iasonaaas on May 10th, 2011 5:52 pm

I tried to change the setup of the teams and in the ‘Fixtures & Results’ sheet shows the fixtures for only the team #1 in the setup??
    How can it make the whole fixtures

166. kai on May 17th, 2011 2:33 pm

hi how do u get the thing i clicked download and it didn’t give me it blease help

167. charl on May 30th, 2011 12:27 pm

i got the leagye and have been enjoying it but when i wanted another season and tried to change the relegated teams(3 teams) to others i went on setup and changed them and the league and deduction had automatically changed the teams but the fixtures had not changed the teams. so i remembered that i had changed ajax am

168. Manolis on May 31st, 2011 11:03 am

If I create is namou rated basketball.
    referred to the teams victories, defeats attack defense, the difference in defense and attack the product offensive defense.

169. Les Barrett on July 9th, 2011 7:40 am

Hi
    Have you any updates to this spread sheet
    as it is ideal for running large divisions were you

170. Steve on July 10th, 2011 9:18 pm

Brilliant excel sheet.

Thanks very much very useful for my sons football team and league.

Just wondering is it possible to have a positive deduction?

Thanks again

171. Al on July 15th, 2011 5:21 pm

So, this is amazing. How do I make one of these but for my own league, as in not soccer, a different type of league. No set weeks, just games, and a differnt point system?
    I love excel, and ive always wanted this sort of thing, what are the formulas?

172. ALEX on July 16th, 2011 9:13 am

how i add the fixture? because i see only fixture ok 1 team.

173. ALEX on July 16th, 2011 9:23 am

when i change the number of te team, in the fixture and result i have an error, i see only 1 team that play with the others.

174. ben on July 17th, 2011 3:17 pm

i want to make one now

175. Neill on August 13th, 2011 2:55 pm

The only thing I see with this is that the fixtures aren’t rotated home/away/home.
    Apart from that, it is great imo! Well done!

176. Neill on August 15th, 2011 3:24 pm

Ok, I have a problem.. when I upload it to Google Docs, the league table, after position 1, doesn’t have the other teams.. they all come up as n/a. When I put the mouse over it to see what is wrong, it comes up with ‘can not find value 2/3/4 (For the corresponding positions) etc

Can you help me with this?

177. Neill on August 15th, 2011 3:48 pm

I should put up the link :D
    Anyone that is any good with this sort of thing, have a go at it…
    The League table problem, and the strange way the fixtures have been done are the only things I can see that are problematic so far.

178. bill on August 15th, 2011 10:09 pm

any way to add a more simple results imput.maybe a home/ away chart.fixtures dont go in order , so you have to search through all them to put in score, great sheet though.

179. Jet on September 7th, 2011 8:29 am

Why is it when I change the names of 1 of the teams, the fixtures all go wrong.

e.g: 1. Villareal
    2. Barcelona (I change it to) Real Madrid

Then all the fixtures have Villareal and Real Madrid. Why?

180. Christian on September 15th, 2011 7:41 pm

I have the same problem as Jet!

181. pete on September 17th, 2011 9:40 am

Just getting our web site remade to show schedules and standings and enter scores online. But had a need for a back-up plan and found your excel template. Well Done! I was able to get it working in a few minutes. It won’t be used on the web site just on my PC. We are a non-profit Youth Soccer league.

I have one question and that is “how can I change the order of sort?”. We tend to sort in the order of Pts, Goals Against then alphabetical by name.

yes it is a rather strange way to sort but we tend to not want teams to run up scores.

182. Justin on September 26th, 2011 11:23 am

Brilliant spreadsheet =). But how can I increase the number of teams more than 24?

183. Gottex Swimwear,Gottex,Swimwear on October 12th, 2011 9:32 pm

Wow!, i thought this was a good post. The theory is that I want to write this way too – taking time and real effort to manufacture a good article… but so what can I only say… I procrastinate lots and never seem to get something done

184. James on October 14th, 2011 2:09 pm

I know this is an old post but…

I am impressed by this spreadsheet but have a question…
    I wish to have 5 teams play each other 5 times and i’m not to good at excel formulas. I was wondering If there was any way on enabling this.

185. James on October 14th, 2011 2:14 pm

Sorry just a quick note on top of my previous comment…
    I have noticed the fixtures are set for 1 specific team. How can I get them to altinate so we all play the same amount of games at the same time (Basically 1 team plays, then another and so forth).

186. Justin on November 13th, 2011 11:54 pm

hey guys myself and a friend play a made up league on fifa, we each pic 20 teams each then my set of 20 plays his set so its a 40 game season. Its way too much hand written paper work so will this site allow us to complete paradise

187. James on November 14th, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi

i am looking for some help on how to change the formula to change the number of teams from 24 to 50. Can this be done?

188. Nick the Fish on November 21st, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi, I am using this spreadsheet for my son’s U15 league. How can you award points to a team, as in a reverse deduction. Brilliant Spreadsheet by the way!!!

189. shaw on November 23rd, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi,i am in Botswana rural townships mathangwane,please show me how to fixture 15 teams or just simply make a table with 15 teams and fixtures..

190. Ted on November 25th, 2011 1:52 pm

Using this for a different purpose, setting up a Fifa 12 tournament with my mates. We were desperate for a proper league so we could make it look official. Thanks a lot, we really appreciate it.

191. Jet on December 27th, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey, uh, can anybody help me. When I try to change the team names, the fixtures list goes all wrong and only shows the fixtures of the team 1. How do I fix this? Thanks!

192. Stephen Kennedy on December 29th, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi

Do you have something that I can create the league, would permit me to enter fixtures in manually yet generate the league table?

Would be good if it could handle postponements

many thanks

193. Terry on February 1st, 2012 11:01 am

Just brilliant!!!! Thank-you for taking the time to make it!

How do you change the light blue colour in the fixtures though? and what is the setting that makes those boxes dissappear when scores are entered!?

194. Dennis Kennedy on February 7th, 2012 2:34 am

Hi there you have a really good template here that could be of very great use for me as i run a pool league and do the scores like a football league table, i need to know if when i put in games played won lost etc frames won and lost if there is a way that i can get it to auto do the GD or in my case FD frame diff as its cracking me up every week working it out, also auto putting them in correct positions as i enter the results, is there such a way of doing this, sorry if this sounds stupid, but your help would be so much appreciated

195. GREGORIO on February 12th, 2012 12:02 pm

Hola, la hoja me parece perfecta y es lo que yo andaba buscando, el problema es que yo la necesito para 22 equipos, los pongo en initial setup y se modifica todo correctamente a excepcion de la hoja fixtures and results que permanece para solo 20 equipos, ¿que hago mal o que me falta por hacer???, gracias por adelantado.

196. emmanuel on February 16th, 2012 9:07 am

i want to make my own football team

197. diar on February 19th, 2012 4:00 am

i use the spreadsheet with fixtures creator, it works very well for my small league. it has a half and full competition. just great !!!

thank you so much..

198. Samuel on February 22nd, 2012 11:23 am

You have made my day,thanx 1000000000000000 times.

199. Lucas on March 11th, 2012 8:25 am

Awesome dude!!!!! Yeh! You included Glasgow Rangers!

200. Vlads on March 12th, 2012 1:52 pm

the is a really good template.. thanks mate. was looking for this to run our own custom league in Fifa Ultimate. This really helped a lot.

201. Matthew Rush on March 14th, 2012 9:57 pm

Is there a way I can adapt the points scroing. I want to use the table for netball however, the scoring is complicated. It is 4 points for a win, 3 for a draw and if a team losses by less than 50% of the goals (5-9) they get awarded 2 points, and if the team losses by more than 50% of the goals (4-9)they get 1 point.

Can you help?
    Thanks Matt

202. Hovig Senekjian on March 16th, 2012 8:52 pm

I have a question:“If the points are equal between two or more teams,how to make the rank be based on the goal difference only for equal points? PLZ Help ME

203. Alastair on March 22nd, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to create this – it is really useful.
    I have just one question: “How can you add bonus points to the total points score and retain the functionality of the league table?”
    Thank you!

204. Hector Rosales on March 22nd, 2012 9:49 pm

when you put 4 teams, in the page Fixtures and Results, there is a mistake in the week… please check this

thans

205. moolash on March 26th, 2012 8:28 am

Hi, This spreadsheet is awesome, I use it for pure curiousity and to learn formulas. (I am a great footballfan, too)

206. Justin on April 2nd, 2012 6:59 am

Hi, thanks for this spreadsheet but I have a problem. With the fixtures creator when I change the number of teams, only team 1′s matches appear.
    Can you help?

207. Chris on April 10th, 2012 12:29 pm

Great spreadsheet, just one problem in that it doesn’t allow me to do a league with more than 20 teams, how do I add the extra fixtures? I can do this but when I add results to test it the table it doesn’t update.

208. calvin on April 14th, 2012 9:16 am

You are a star, thank you my friend, this is an excellent site and a major help.

209. Nick Stone on April 18th, 2012 7:14 am

Hi,
    I am a PE teacher and this spreadsheet is fantastic teaching aid for keeping track of results in lessons and displaying them on the board for pupils to use. The only limitation is that the league only allows for home and away. Over the course of a term teams will play each other mutiple times.
    Is there a quick fix to allow this to happen?? My skills on exel are relatively limited.
    Many Thanks

Nick

210. Darryl on May 8th, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Great JOB!

Is there anyway I can convert the points system to a Percentage? We want to use is it for our Softball league. Thanks.

Darryl

211. Chloe on May 10th, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks a lot for this spreadsheet will help with my boyfriend’s six a-side football league he has set up. Very clever stuff!

212. Dan on May 11th, 2012 10:32 am

hi i got it but i had to many teams can you make another one but with more teams i need at least 60 teams

213. liam on May 26th, 2012 10:41 am

premrierlege

214. liam on May 26th, 2012 10:42 am

we are going to be liverpool

215. liam on May 26th, 2012 11:16 am

CELTIC
    RANGERS
    HERTS
    BIRMINHAM

216. alan on June 21st, 2012 10:41 pm

217. Adam on July 3rd, 2012 6:44 pm

How create schedule and scoresheet for 16 teams?

218. Kev on July 4th, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi this is great but does anyone know how I would go about putting this on my website? Thanks

219. Robbie on July 4th, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi, If you are looking for a new project I have an idea for you. I need a league for my golf society. I have the basics drawn up but the formula’s are causing me problems. If you are interested please email me back and I will forward you what I have so far. Thanks

220. truongphu on July 21st, 2012 5:08 pm

i just have create a base schedule English Primier League (2012-2013) by Microsoft Excel, but i can’t arrange the fixtures like offical schedule. help me, plz !

221. Steve on July 24th, 2012 8:38 pm

Does this work on Macs?

222. Steve on August 7th, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi

Sory if this has been covered already – when you populate the initial set up with your teams, does the programme auto arrange the fixtures or do you have to type them all in yourself?

Steve

223. Cameron on August 17th, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes, Steve. You have to populate the fixture list manually by typing it in individually

224. Whoopie on August 18th, 2012 5:18 pm

@ Admin on November 9th, 2008 2:03 pm:

Licence for what? Making a list of football cubs next to a list of dates? God you get the world’s stupidest people working at the FA! “Newcastle play Tottenham today.” Now let them sue me!

Anyway, I have made an EPL fixture list for 2012-13. Nice.

225. Jack on September 13th, 2012 9:57 pm

Excellent spreadsheet.

I have one query: in the “Fixtures and Results” sheet, if the home team wins then the font of the home team turns blue. However, if the away team wins, their font colour stays the same. Is there a way of changing this?

226. Jack on September 13th, 2012 10:15 pm

Ignore that, sorted it!

227. Alex on September 19th, 2012 9:47 pm

Remembered this from a while back so I came back to see how these things are done. I now have my own spreadsheet that auto-generates the fixtures, fills in a results grid automatically as results are entered into the fixtures and results sheet, and it will even allow the table to be recalculated for earlier times in the season so that you can see historical league tables as well as the latest one. All good stuff and thanks for the original idea.

228. aldama on October 2nd, 2012 10:29 pm

I would i change to the following points system:
    Win=4
    Score Draw=1
    By the way, excellent template

229. Abid on October 7th, 2012 5:50 pm

I will do 20 teams

230. rs on October 15th, 2012 4:55 pm

can you provide some instructions on how to adjust the fixture setup for a 6 team league. You currently have the standard 1v2, 3v4, 5v6.

i would like to do the following to have the ability to change the fixtur starting match-up?

for example:

week 1 2v1, 4v5, 3v6

231. FIFA 13 Turnuvasi | PS3 | 1. Turnuva – Sayfa 11 on November 2nd, 2012 9:03 am

[...] [...]

232. Vic DiGital on January 4th, 2013 7:27 pm

Is there a simple way to do multiple seasons in one spreadsheet? For example, I want to keep track of each season individually in multiple leagues, but want to create some forms that take the data from the various seasons and leagues and rank them according to whatever criteria I want. For example, across all leagues, all seasons, I want to know which teams had the most wins, and I want it to automatically update this list whenever I put in new data in any of the leagues.

Or another way of using the data is that I want to have a TEAMS page/sheet where it automatically updates a team’s historical stats as they are entered. So whenever I pop over to that sheet, I see each team isolated with all their seasons listed chronologically with totals calculated for each stat.

Is this sort of thing even possible? And if so, is it something simple to do, or way beyond the abilities of non-spreadsheet-ninjas?

233. David Cameron on February 20th, 2013 7:13 pm

Just found this great spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing! Is there a possibility that a current form table for each teams last 6 games overall and last 6 home and away could be added in the same format as the main table? The 1st part of the table would be for the last 6 overall and the next 2 (currently headed HOME GAME & AWAY GAME) would be for the last 6 home games and the last 6 away games, respectively. Thanks.

234. Dean on February 27th, 2013 11:19 am

Hi,

Not sure I understand how the fixtures are generated? Ive updated team names and number of teams, but how do I get the fixtures updated to what I have entered?

Also, League has 8x teams with 2x KO times, can this be configured so that it works out fixtures for the teams where each team gets an equal amount of each KO time?

235. Dean on February 27th, 2013 11:22 am

Just read above comments… really dont see the point if you have to enter fixtures manually? This is what I need the sheet for – to do it for me..?

Cheers anyway

236. Malith on April 14th, 2013 12:25 pm

keep getting #N/A errors in my eight position (i have eight teams)
    please help
    thanks

237. Nigel James on June 30th, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi, for this league table, is there any easy way you can filter the league table by Match and Gameweek. E.g. if you have the full results for all 380 games, but I want to see the table at the halfway point. How can I do this without deleting all scores in the second half of the season?

Thanks,

238. three chain f c 2012/coach med on August 5th, 2013 6:19 pm

I would like to know how the fixtures are work out so the all club get a even amount of game in the season and the in clud domestic cup game.!

239. Robert147 on September 12th, 2013 5:25 pm

The spreedsheet is great, but I am trying to create my own for a snooker league and wanted to see how it was done but the setting sheet that the formulas refer to is hidden, how do I access the setting sheet, please.

Thank you.

240. Robert147 on September 12th, 2013 5:41 pm

Just looked at the spreadsheet again and the league table sheet is the only one that’s protected and it asks for a password?

I have been trying to create this league for ages and am desperate for some help. If you could give me access to the setting sheet it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

241. Dunstan on October 27th, 2013 1:01 pm

Awesome job, well done. It is absolutely brilliant – love it.

242. Freek on December 12th, 2013 4:19 pm

First of all, i would like to say.. Great job!! This is by far the best spreadsheet i’ve seen.

My only problem is that i wan’t to use it in google spreadsheet. So i converted te excel sheet to google drive.
    And the problem is that google spreadsheet isn’t as smart as excel and can’t read the empty scores.
    It is shown as “#N/A”.
    Is there a workaround or something cause i really need this.
    Thanks in advance!

243. Alex on January 4th, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi,

I am using the spreadsheet with 5 teams.

When I enter the results, it duplicates one of the teams in the league table, only showing 4 teams.

Any idea why?

244. KuLiKo on February 10th, 2014 1:42 pm

Hey. I need to say Thank you :)