Many riders have switch their team in this year MotoGP season. Jorge Lorenze is no longer Yamaha rider and Maverick Vinales is also no longer Suzuki rider. By seeing results from pre-season testing, it looks like Vinales will become a great contender for Marc Marquez, the reigning Champion. It should be interesting to see how Rossi, Vinales, Lorenzo and Marquez will react in this 2017 MotoGP season. Who will have the last laugh at the end of the season by lifting the MotoGP trophy? There are 18 races that will decide that.
This 2017 MotoGP Schedule and Championship Tracker spreadsheet is similar with 2016 version. I just changed circuit order and their dates, which you can do it by yourself, except changing its circuit flags.
The outlook remains the same if you compare it with the 2013 version. This 2016 MotoGP Schedule and Scoresheet spreadsheet is intended to inform you the schedule and track riders standings after every race by putting respective riders on respective positions in each circuit worksheets. You can see the Top 10 riders and Top 5 team in Dashboard and track riders, team and constructors standings in standings worksheet.
To refresh you on how to use this spreadsheet, you can follow steps as follows :
Modifying/Adding Constructors, Team, and Riders
– Go to Team Setup Worksheet. You will see 3 tables there.
– Go to Constructor table to modify constructor’s name. There is one blank row available for additional constructor.
– Go to Team table to modify team’s name. There is one blank row available for one new team.
– Go to Rider table to modify rider’s name. Modify rider’s name, add their bike number, nationality and flag, select respective team and constructor names. There 6 blank rows to add new riders.
Modifying Race Circuits
– Go to race circuit worksheet by clicking on modify race circuit link from team setup worksheet (at the top right side).
– Enter season year in cell K2
– Enter number of race circuits in cell K3
– Modify circuit information in table below. You can see the example in the table. All information in this table will be mapped in circuit worksheets which are used for updating scores.
– Adjust race circuit order by typing the order in Race # column (column H). You can change this order if a new circuit being added or removed due to particular conditions.
Updating Race Result Scores
– Go to aimed circuit by clicking the circuit link at the left side of each worksheets
– Select rider name based on race result position.
– You can modify position points if specific riders is getting penalty points in certain race circuits or if race circuit points are being cut by half or certain points if the race is stopped and earned points are deducted.
Circuit data in this spreadsheet is not completed yet. There are still many unfilled circuit information including its race time. You can complete it by typing required information in respective columns in circuit setup worksheet. If you want to learn more about its formula that built the spreadsheet, you can purchase the fully editable version for USD 5. You will get both MotoGP and Formula 1 version.
2017 MotoGP Schedule and Scoresheet Tracker (618.9 KiB, 826 hits)
Get Fully Editable 2017 MotoGP Schedule and Championship Tracker