This is a 2013/2014 European Soccer League templates for League Competition in Italy, Spain, Germany and France. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be too late to make it available, because there are 6-7 matches have been played in those countries by the time I post it. I have filled those matches results so you don’t have to type it and you can see the current performance of your favorite teams in those dashboards.
Based on current results you can see that in Italy, AS Roma has surprised everyone by grabbing the top spot in serie A. In Spain, Barcelona still looked strong by seating in the first place. But, they are not alone. They has to share it with… Atletico Madrid. Where is Real Madrid? They stay in 3rd position. In Germany, Bayern Munich is also sharing their first position with Borussia Dortmund where Dortmund doesn’t show any sign of weaknesses after losing Mario Goetze. In France, it looked like that Monaco investment, especially on Radamel Falcao, is paid off. They are leading Ligue 1 and sharing their place with Paris Saint Germain. But, it is just 6-7 matches that have been passed. It is still a long way to go for any teams to be crowned as champions. Eventhough the competition will be ended around May 2014, the sooner any teams fate are cleared the better for the players who selected in their national teams to get some rests before entering World Cup 2014.
There are no changes at all in those 4 templates comparing with the 2012/2013 version, except there will be no Excel 2003 version anymore. I provide the unlocked version of these 4 leagues in Excel 2007/2010. These are the stripped version of Excelindo Soccer League Creator which has been customized only for those leagues.
Since there is no change in the templates, you can start using the templates with the same guidance with last year templates.
– Open the templates
– Type scores in matches worksheets
– See the standing table and top 4 team progress in Dashboard worksheet
– See the complete standing table, with home and away standing, in standings worksheet.
– See the performance of each individual team in , start typing scores in matches worksheet, and see how your favorite team standing change over time. And there is a team info worksheet
Remember that you can’t alter anything except just typing the score. If you need to do more than typing score, you can purchase the unlocked version.
The unlocked version will allow you to :
– Change team name
– Change team matches schedule (date and time)
– Create your own league or emulate other league based on Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 number of teams and matches as well as their tie-breaker regulation.
– Create those 4 leagues for season 2014/2015 with conditions that the regulation for those leagues stay the same
Ok Guys. You can start download it now.
Italian Serie A Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 4,685 hits)
Spanish La Liga Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 4,164 hits)
German Bundesliga Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 2,908 hits)
French Ligue 1 Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 2,348 hits)
You can process through paypal link below if you would like to purchase the unlocked ones.