Excel Templates | Excel Spreadsheets | 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets

2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets

Posted on October 2, 2013
Filed Under Sports | 13 Comments

This is a 2013/2014 European Soccer League templates for League Competition in Italy, Spain, Germany and France. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be too late to make it available, because there are 6-7 matches have been played in those countries by the time I post it. I have filled those matches results so you don’t have to type it and you can see the current performance of your favorite teams in those dashboards.

Italian Serie A 2013 2014 1024x418 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets
Italian Serie A 2013/2014 Fixture and Scoresheet Dashboard
Spanish La Liga 2013 2014 1024x421 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets
Spanish La Liga 2013/2014 Fixtures and Scoresheet Dashboard

Based on current results you can see that in Italy, AS Roma has surprised everyone by grabbing the top spot in serie A. In Spain, Barcelona still looked strong by seating in the first place. But, they are not alone. They has to share it with… Atletico Madrid. Where is Real Madrid? They stay in 3rd position. In Germany, Bayern Munich is also sharing their first position with Borussia Dortmund where Dortmund doesn’t show any sign of weaknesses after losing Mario Goetze. In France, it looked like that Monaco investment, especially on Radamel Falcao, is paid off. They are leading Ligue 1 and sharing their place with Paris Saint Germain. But, it is just 6-7 matches that have been passed. It is still a long way to go for any teams to be crowned as champions. Eventhough the competition will be ended around May 2014, the sooner any teams fate are cleared the better for the players who selected in their national teams to get some rests before entering World Cup 2014.

German Bundesliga 2013 2014 1024x420 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets
German Bundesliga 2013/2014 Fixtures and Scoresheet Dashboard
French Ligue 1 2013 2014 1024x422 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets
French Ligue 1 2013/2014 Fixtures and Scoresheet Dashboard

There are no changes at all in those 4 templates comparing with the 2012/2013 version, except there will be no Excel 2003 version anymore. I provide the unlocked version of these 4 leagues in Excel 2007/2010.  These are the stripped version of Excelindo Soccer League Creator which has been customized only for those leagues.

Since there is no change in the templates, you can start using the templates with the same guidance with last year templates.
- Open the templates
- Type scores in matches worksheets
- See the standing table and top 4 team progress in Dashboard worksheet
- See the complete standing table, with home and away standing, in standings worksheet.
- See the performance of each individual team in , start typing scores in matches worksheet, and see how your favorite team standing change over time. And there is a team info worksheet
Remember that you can’t alter anything except just typing the score. If you need to do more than typing score, you can purchase the unlocked version.

The unlocked version will allow you to :
- Change team name
- Change team matches schedule (date and time)
- Create your own league or emulate other league based on Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 number of teams and matches as well as their tie-breaker regulation.
- Create those 4 leagues for season 2014/2015 with conditions that the regulation for those leagues stay the same

Ok Guys. You can start download it now.

zip 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets  Italian Serie A Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 4,332 hits)

zip 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets  Spanish La Liga Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 3,929 hits)

zip 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets  German Bundesliga Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 2,695 hits)

zip 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets  French Ligue 1 Fixtures & Scoresheet 2013/2014 (2.7 MiB, 2,191 hits)

You can process through paypal link below if you would like to purchase the unlocked ones.

Get Unlocked 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets
License : Single User/Personal use
US$ 11.99 2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets

Comments

13 Responses to “2013/2014 European Soccer League Fixtures and Scoresheets”

1. Titano on October 2nd, 2013 11:56 am

Serie A: Disappear when I save all information from the framework of the 4 best teams (including squares), when I open the file all right.

I apologize for my English.

2. Gigante on October 2nd, 2013 12:47 pm

In Dashboard, after having saved the file, the top 4 teams chart disappear and is not visible any more…why this bug?

3. Martin on October 2nd, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi

I’d happily pay for one of these if you could provide the unlock codes.

I want to replace the teams names with peoples names so I can use the workbook to run a table football league with my friends.

Have a reasonably good knowledge of excel so I believe I could work out how you’ve linked the formulas.

Please respond

4. Musadya on October 3rd, 2013 4:22 am

@Titano @Gigante : That’s Microsoft Excel problem on chart display. You can read all related articles in internet regarding that problem. I can do nothing. But, you don’t have to close and open the file to see the chart, just scrolling down and then up again to see it shown again.

@Martin : You could try the Soccer League or Tournament Creator which could probably suit your needs. Thanks.

5. Titano on October 3rd, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Serie A: I noticed that the last game of each day always has the wrong date, as the 18 day Udinese vs Hellas Verona January 12 while all other games are programmed correctly on January 6.

6. Titano on October 3rd, 2013 1:29 pm

On day 35 (Serie A) the sheet is not protected, the command line you see all the strings.
    Example: = IF (B15 “”, OFFSET (‘Dummy Fixtures’! $ E $ 5; B15, 0); “”)

7. Jano on October 3rd, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi, how I change “Top 4 Previous Matches” (in Dashboard) to “Top 4 big scores matches in season”? Thanks…..

8. Peter on October 3rd, 2013 2:54 pm

Why isn’t there a “Download” Excel template for the English Premier League??

9. Hassan on October 8th, 2013 9:13 pm

Thank you Musadya for those sheets, Late but worth the wait :)

I had a problem when I have changed the name of italian League sheet to Serie A and I was not able to input the matches results.

Is there another way to change the name of the sheet without causing a damage to the sheet.

10. Musadya on October 9th, 2013 8:16 am

@Titano : Thanks for your information. I will fix it and upload it again.
    @Jano : Sorry, it is not possible.
    @Peter : Sorry, it is not allowed by FA because of license issue.
    @Hassan : Try to replace the filename in setup worksheet also when you rename the file, and it has to exactly match. Thanks.

11. Hassan on October 13th, 2013 11:41 am

Thanx Musadya it works with me.

But I have noticed that there is no Erdivise

12. Chris Reid on October 21st, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi Musadya,

I would gladly pay the $11.99 if you made it possible for in your template sheet for making your own you made it possible for a smaller amount of teams than 18 to be inputted and the correct amount of games to be displayed…

What I mean is like in the Scottish Premiership there are 12 teams who play each other 3 times initially making 33 weeks, but then the league splits into 2 sections the top 6 and bottom 6, top 6 plays each team in their group another once and same for the bottom group making it a total of 38 weeks, no team in bottom 6 can climb to 6th and no team in top 6 can fall to 7th no matter how many points they achieve.

13. accdata on November 22nd, 2013 7:49 am

Hi Musadya,

I would like to record results on the matches tab but when I want to put the scores it says protected file/worksheet. Please assist.

Accdata