If you have or manage a banquet hall and very often reserved for wedding ceremonies, school parties, press conferences or many other purposes, you might need this spreadsheet to help you manage your reservation. This is a single worksheet reservation where you can see your banquet hall availability time and your reservation information.
The guidance to use the spreadsheet is as follows :
1. Define your time period for reservation. I limit to only have maximum 4 time periods. But, you even define one period, if you only have one time period.
2. Enter your reference start date information which will be used as reference for scroll bar starting date.
3. There are two cells next to banquet hall window period title to help you see your reservation window.
4. The availability will be based on the cell color. Blue color means that the period is available for reservation, red color means that the period is already taken, and yellow period means that the period is double booking where you have to change the booking time period.
4. Once you and your customer agreed on the date and period, you can fill your customer information in the customer reservation table below the availability table.
5. There are a color conditional formatting inside the customer reservation table, where the cells will turn into gray color if the reservation is out of date.
Feel free to modify and adjust the spreadsheet to suit your needs. You can download the file here.